• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, that's what I remembered. Is she above him enough in terms of AP to do that with regular attacks though? She doesn't have something like heat based powers or better to easily vaporize.

Panty is around 3x stronger than him, if she cant vaporize him she can certainly damage him continuously to keep him from fully regenerating

Isn't that not allowed? I got told that constantly killing a godly regenerator, no matter how easy it is, doesn't count for incap before. If incap through constantly attacking is allowed, I'll go for panty.

The actual Regen being godly is irrelevant, that's why constantly killing them was even brought up.

deadpools low-high regen isn't combat aplicable, everything else is. So unless panty can pulverize him its not gonna help.

I also disagree with verse-equal changing someon's species just for a weapon. We don't assume percy can one-shot humans with riptide for a reason, or that any holy weapon in DXD oneshots all enemies because they now are demons.

@Ricsi Yes, she can

No one is saying Panty will oneshot him with her weapons just because she does so to ghosts, all it means is that her weapons can harm Wade

I mean, unlike chakra or whatever other intrinsic power you get, being human is far from verse specific. Also, stands often don't get equalized, so there's that.

If it cannot harm non-spiritual beings, no.

It can be equalized with stuff like danny phantom or ichigo, but it cannot here

And if she can pulverize with an attack then she plain out stomps for having to big of an AP advantage

Tell that to the threads where x is not allowed to see or directly damage y stand

@Ricsi A 3x AP advantage isnt a stomp

Also just gonna point out that Panty is entirely capable of using normal guns that she can amp with her own power as well as use physical attacks to the same degree

lets not bring stand itno this...

Verse equal can make spiritual beings from one verse equal to panty's, but it won't make every species such

And normal guns don't really pulverize the enemy.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi A 3x AP advantage isnt a stomp

Also just gonna point out that Panty is entirely capable of using normal guns that she can amp with her own power as well as use physical attacks to the same degree

Yeah I need to get actual sleep, so I'll be back later, don't put me for either yet.

Because you can barely one-shot someone with a 3 times AP.

So unless hax is involved,. wich should be put in her abilities section, its not gonna work

Panty's weapons would shred wade like paper and reduce him to pulp and it would take longer than the amount of time required for his regen to be combat applicable for him to regenerate

The non-combat aplicable one is the pulverizatin.

Being shreded doesn't take nearly as much. I remember one comic where he was trying to rescue a girl that pretty much had him regenerate from that in a hour tops

Bullets don't have the aoe for that, a X3 AP advantage isn't enough for that, and by the time she fiires enough bullets for that some parts of his body would have fallen around during battle anyways, and she isn't staying to watch a puddle for hours

Normal bullets from a normal weapon? Not that it matters, because they still lack the AP and by the time she could shoot him enough for that pieces of his body would bealready around

Yes

No, she most certainly has the AP, 3x is more than enough to be able to do massive damage and destroy whatever part of his body she hits as she has the AoE to do so

No.

A X5 ap advantage is enough to oneshot people without regen. A X3 can damage heavily, but not completly destroy the body, and massive damage isn't enmough to get past his regen.

Because if a X3 AP allowed someone to make the enemy into a litiral puddle of blood, X5 AP wouldn't be needed to oneshot.

Yes, she does in fact have the AoE to do so, saying no just for the sake of saying no doesnt help your argument in any way shape or form.

Yeah shes not destroying his whole body, only parts of it, and she doesnt have to get past his regen, only damage him to the point that it takes long enough for him to regen that it would count as an incapacitation, which she can in fact do

Might wanna reread, because I din't say she doesn't have the AOE, I said she doesn't have the AP.

That is pulverization, If pieces of him fall around, and they will, he can just regen from them before the time-limit

Yes she does have the AP

Deadpool doesnt regen full deadpools from every single piece of his body individually, thats not at all how his regen works

No. A times 3 advantage does not allow you to force you oponent to use high tiers of regen. Only high-mid at best.

I never said that. However, if his hand were to fall of, and the rest of his body destroyed beyond his regen the hand would simply regen into deadpool again. And still, only the high regen is not combat aplicable, and she wouldn't stay around for hours to see if he regenerates, and even if she did, openly needing to kill somone over and over doesn't count

When your opponent has an AP 3x higher than you and an AoE several hundred times larger than your body size, yes you will be forced to use higher level regen

And when Panty sees his hand regrowing a new body she'll shoot it, hell Chuck has better regen than Deadpool in both feats and regen timeframe and both Panty and Stocking are capable of beating him

AOE doesn't allow you to puilverize, or transform them into a puddle. It can rip his body into parts, but that doesn't help here. The non-combat aplicable regen is high-mid aftera all.

So she'll stay there, looking at it for several dozens of minutes until it starts to properly regen to shoot it? and even if she did... that is not incapacitation.

AoE alone doesnt, but AoE combined with a 3x AP advantage does

Yes. And if he's unable to fight due to needing that long to regenerate is is an incapacitation be default.

Anyways, im going to bed

No. Aoe with a 3 times ap doesn't pulverize someone, nor does it make them into a puddle of blood.

A train is big enough to cover my entire body, and is more tha 3 times stronger than me, my body still remains.

No. If you need to destroy sdomeone over and over to keep the unable its not incapacitation.

Back