• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Good vs Evil! Link (Composite) vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, possibly no-limits fallacy? Sort of unsure on what exactly it does, sorry. Secondly, it's not like The Triforce can't just reality-warp, and pretty much do the same thing.

Well, it's made to do that, I'm sure there's a limit somewhere, but I don't know what it is, and since Link's of the same tier, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Other than that, probably Link due to his wide variety of weapons that Kaguya's not experienced against.

so a female ganon jk but kindof the same his master sword is more powerful against evil and thats what she is in naruto she loses to being weaker in meny and his sword is her bane like all evils are

• Still dumbfounded as to how TLoZ fans think Link can beat people like Kaguya, Goku, and others. How is Link's strength and durability Planet+ just from beating Majora, Demise, and Ganondorf? TLoZ is just a tale based on medieval times and the sort... He's just as strong as any other human with a bit of super strength(a la Captain America, and probably lower)and as his arsenal can be, and it isn't even that great(barring the Master Sword, Triforce, etc.) Kaguya is a legit immortal and nearly godlike being, Goku's stats are overwhelmingly huge compared to him, and the other characters compared to Link, or most of them beat him to a pulp. Not raging or anything(TLoZ and Metroid are 2 of my favorite franchises, comparable to JB fangirl hype), just saying that some profiles here need a heavy fix.

JacobPR97 said:
*Still dumbfounded as to how TLoZ fans think Link can beat people like Kaguya, Goku, and others. How is Link's strength and durability Planet+ just from beating Majora, Demise, and Ganondorf? TLoZ is just a tale based on medieval times and the sort... He's just as strong as any other human with a bit of super strength(a la Captain America, and probably lower)and as his arsenal can be, and it isn't even that great(barring the Master Sword, Triforce, etc.) Kaguya is a legit immortal and nearly godlike being, Goku's stats are overwhelmingly huge compared to him, and the other characters compared to Link, or most of them beat him to a pulp. Not raging or anything(TLoZ and Metroid are 2 of my favorite franchises, comparable to JB fangirl hype), just saying that some profiles here need a heavy fix.
Ummm, the argument you're making doesn't seem to make sence because its a tale based on medieval times and sort. Nanatsu no taizai is (IIRC) in medieval times, yet they are vastly superior. Also, medieval times is when tales of dragons, trolls, fairies, and much, much, more have been told, giving stories of insane feats that seem unfathomable. I do not see why just because he is in Mideviel times that he has to be just super human.

Side note, they do think he has all these feats because of simple reasons:

• beating someone with that kind of power
  • calculations
  • databases

What I meant is that Link in the "medieval story" is essentially the knight, the hero that saves the princess from evil's clutches. Not a super extremely powerful guy with near infinite power like Kaguya is. Like I said, calculations about some character's powers here are made a tad exaggerated and need a fix. Sure, he has the Triforce, which can grant apparently any wish(not proven at all in any of the Zelda games yet by the way), so he could wish anything from infinite power to immortality to the inexistance of something or someone. Link or anyone from the franchise still don't convince me to have strength and durability of Planetary to Universal.

welp, whether it convinces you or not, it was accepted. If you do not like it, then you could create a revision and see it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back