• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for Top 5 Strongest Position - Friederich Tanner V.S. The Shrike

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Hello my fellows! I'm overjoyed to have concluded my Hyperion revision, and I decided to do a match with the verse's most famous and notable creature, taking on directly the titans of the Top 5 Strongest, trying to get a spot on the list! I checked the profiles, and Es certainly wouldn't lose, and there are too many D&D characters to choose from, and I don't know what would be the best match-up/most fitting one, so I'll primarily make two matches with Aoi and Friederich, commencing from the bottom to the top!

In one side, we have... Friederich Tanner, from Seikon no Qwaser! A sharp-dressed man, with an elegant countenance only exceeded by his arrogance and danger! He is the Seraph of Possibilities, and can bring the impossible into reality through the Golden Noah!

From the other side, we have... The Shrike, from Hyperion Cantos! Crafted from blades, thorns and ultra-sharp wire, the galaxy's ultimate killing machine lends itself to a sinister reputation as it tore apart people in the thousands during its lifetime in Hyperion!

Without further ado, let's get to the battle!

They shall fight on an open field, 25 meters apart. SBA, of course. Friedrich is at his strongest!

kyByr2o5pE8JoH1QuKN9M8Wal9PppsZn--gU6WaRWZuffuX44ozNR1Mum6aZ9JmBfW1IYNzITG1VL7txDIw5TN4I5xJBXny98_ct

maE2xfltrUFhUcVawwXyoc1VKeXSsPxh6igQNMt2b4upT1xyTPjNFCQgC-wkDdbRd1V7zbvEKtFiiXRfXP_5F6bAN9FZKINIXKU7

0b9392a57e8d70f4456aa40f018e74dd.jpg

Last edited:
Back