• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for Top 5 High 3-A: Kratos Vs Ryouga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see what happens, everything under the thread rules

- SBA, Speed Equal

- Power of Hope Kratos and Zero Infinity- Personal Ataraxia Ryouga, both at High 3-A

Kratos gets erased and all of his attacks too, he also gets incapped by getting frozen to AZ and getting merked hard by ryouga merking him hard if even a single chance of kratos losing exists

Affecting living concepts isn't enough info. The evils affected the primordials who created reality as a whole and were living concepts, and Fear Zeus literally couldn't even touch kratos at all.

this is it though?
Forgive my dumbass....
tenor.gif

Also does Ryu even lead with that?
And how is it delivered.
Because Kratos leads with concept manip.
Whats stopping him from negging Ryu before he does anything useful?

Also does Ryu even lead with that?
And how is it delivered.
Because Kratos leads with concept manip.
Whats stopping him from negging Ryu before he does anything useful?
he thinks and then it happens from what i have seen and he either leads with that or with basically saying you lose if there is a chance of you losing
just does
does he do it on a thought

fate resist means nothing when it is more probability manip than actual fate, and resisting one does not mean you resist the other

Summary

Fate Manipulation is the ability to manipulate destiny itself to achieve a desired result. More subtle forms of the ability can simply nudge events in the users favor while more powerful variations can make it possible to ordain one's victory against their opponent.

Types

Fates in GoW is both Causal and Probable.

Yeah, I was going to say that, Probabilty Manip is under Fate Hax going by the page, Krtaos does resist this

Fates in GoW is both Causal and Probable.
so you are telling me that resisting fate can let you resist a guy changing the chance of you flipping a coin heads up to 0%, I'm calling bs, you don't resist time stop by resisting time manip, your don't resist sound manip by resisting vibration manip etc etc, they may have the same effect and some are categorized under the other on the pages, but that doesn't mean that resisting one means resisting the other, otherwise reality warping or magic resist shit on most of the wiki

@deonment
Uhhh..not your fault. Our wiki mixxes both probability and possibilities manip into one, and names it probability.

But anyway. Did you overlook when I say Fates in GoW are both Probability and Causality manip?

@deonment
Uhhh..not your fault. Our wiki mixxes both probability and possibilities manip into one, and names it probability.

But anyway. Did you overlook when I say Fates in GoW are both Probability and Causality manip?
could i actually get the scans for that, also they are one and the same, they are both manipulating the outcome of things by changing the chance of them occuring

tbh, unless Ryouga has evidence of being capable of affecting type 1 abstracts based of type 1 concepts, he's not affecting kratos. Kratos also speed blitzes hardcore here too, but it's not like he even needs to.
Regardless of if speeds equal here, kratos can't be affected according to the page so he stomps, if speed is unequal then that's just the cherry.

It's under the Top 5 thread rules, so yes it is equalized

However, some characters are also on the Top 5 considering unequal speed, so I guess it works both ways

I guess this is likely a stomp if we can't way Ryouga can affect Kratos here, and he enters the Top 5 with Unequalized Speed

Last edited:
What the others said this is a stomp for Kratos due his type 1 AE of concept type 1, meaning Ryouga couldn't affect Kratos at all.

And besides we don't exactly knows what type of concept manip Ryouga has?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back