• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the strongest High 5A

How does "lol 1-A plothax" work?

He has a thing that allows him to beat up the narrator, who sees Azathoth as Fiction.

But does he have to actually hit ahzek with it, or is it like a "he thinks oppobent is hit with 1-A damage"?

No he just kinda beats up Ahzek with PIS or something

It's more a subtle Plothax where things kinda just go his way because he also became his own narrator after beating up the actual one

Yeah so I have no idea how that interacts with Ahzek's absurd precog, unless it's like a 1-A the hero that just makes him unable to lose to people with no passives below 1-A due to PIS.

I mean the hero is supposed to be 1-A according to some dudes

Well I mean that's kinda the idea I think

Uh rip. I guess Ahriman randomly kills himself for no reason because there's not really any other way for him to lose.

Actually, I wonder how that would interact with tzeentch loving the guy.

I mean, it's not good enough for him to immediately kill himself. I could see it causing Ahzek's BFR to get noped and him not using the right hax for the job for whatever reason, but nothing like immediately telling Ahirman to go commit die

Ahriman BFRs to the warp

Cthulhu becomes the 7th or so Chaos God, solos Ynnead

Actually can it influence him in the warp while Cthulhu is in realspace? Ahriman may be able to eek out a win by immedately going to the waro and sniping from outside the range of PIS.

Well, if he's firing projectiles, they'll probably get ploted anyways.

And he might be ploted to not snipe at all in the first place

Not necessarily projectiles, and he has affected the likes of the Yncarne, which the Chaos God's don't like to look at, with his BFR+Pnull.

Man o man do I love super semantic powers

I mean... does he resist plot?

Does the chaos god he has some stuff with even plot?

Plot's been equated to top tier Reality Warping before, and you did say it has some limitations despite being 1-A in that Ahriman won't do things like suicide.

Eh idunno man

Considering Plot is passive, I don't think Ahriman would even get the chance to null, but i just dunno

If he can get into the warp, he should be good. But I have no idea if he will be able to or not based on how this ability is defined. He didn't resist 1-A reality warping either way. Rn I'm inclined to say that Cthulhu makes him pull a Khayon and get himself arrested by the Imperium or something, but I want to wait for wuat others think.

I'm probably misremembering in some way, but I think Khayon went to try to warn the imperium of something and is now stuck in some dungeon. Keep in mind this is a dude comprable to Ahzek. Then again, this is the same studio that brought us Kaldor Draigo, kids with sticks > Eldar tanks, Dante > Skarbrand and thus most of the primarchs, and The Emperor=Drachnyen<some Custodes (the last one actually makes a lot more sense than you would think, but it still sounds kinda funny).

Wokistan said:
Then again, this is the same studio that brought us Kaldor Draigo, kids with sticks > Eldar tanks, Dante > Skarbrand and thus most of the primarchs
huh

I mean the Dante one was an in universe exaggeration that people don't generally take seriously. It's a morale thing, like the stuff Caiphas Cain has been said to do. As for explaining the other two? Matt Ward and C.S. Goto respectively. Yeah...

Cthulhu's plox hax is overrated. He has 2 forms of plot abilities in his High 5-A key:

The 1-A hax ,which only works as a counter to other plot haxs,

The offensive one, which is "certain things in the plot happen because I believe them/want them to", which is not really usefull in combact.

Ahriman wins via better hax

>I believe that Ahriman decided to refrain from using Hax because I believe so

>Not useful

Explain why literally what something does isn't powerful enough to do what something does.

If plothax is considered as akin to really high end reality warping, he should be able to deal with not 1-A versions.

He can also just beat Cthulhu in melee, as being one of if not the oldest currently living space marine and having that precog, he's no slouch in CQC.

Well, of course, but Cthulhu kinda

still

plots

It's not impossible for Cthulhu to lose in game. Also, doesn't he only have 1-A plot hax applicable in other ways then countering plothax in high 2-A/1-A?

He's kinda his own narrator. Pretty sure being able to lose is game mechanics so the player doesn't get bored.

Wokistan said:
It's not impossible for Cthulhu to lose in game. Also, doesn't he only have 1-A plot hax applicable in other ways then countering plothax in high 2-A/1-A?
He doesn't, that's the reason why 5-A Cthulhu vs 4-B Emperor was deemed a stomp for the emperor

Being your own narrator on its own is not 1-A, and doesn't preclude losing.

It isn't, however, replacing someone who viewed Azzy as fiction as the narrator is.

I have no idea why Cthulhu would narrate his own defeat.

Pretty sure that replacement is his final key.

I mean, this dude is generally considered to have gotten killed a bunch of times and that's a narrator.

At worst, with him being able to counter 1-A plot with his own, and extrapolating that the other hax, Ahzek still bullies him in a swordfight.

Back