• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the strongest High 4-C (Sun Wukong vs Rimuru Tempest)

Yes infinite prison can seal away most skills, but it’s not doing it to Smurf hax that’s above its leagues. Maybe through Rimuru’s passive sleep aura (which is layered after he evolved into a pseudo-True Dragon) he could put Wukong to sleep, but that’s all I could think of

it sound like active for me since rim must think to active it,can you explain it more clearly for me ?
no, rimuru didn't have to think about activating it, rimuru himself at that time focused on fighting veldora, and at the same time, the GreatSage directly issued the beelzebuth skill while holding back velgrynd's attack, even though at that time rimuru himself was very unlikely to issue the skill because he was focused on fighting & defend against veldora, but because of the great sage skill rimuru can activate automatically to block velgrynd's attacks

no, rimuru didn't have to think about activating it, rimuru himself at that time focused on fighting veldora, and at the same time, the GreatSage directly issued the beelzebuth skill while holding back velgrynd's attack, even though at that time rimuru himself was very unlikely to issue the skill because he was focused on fighting & defend against veldora, but because of the great sage skill rimuru can activate automatically to block velgrynd's attacks
it sound like a defensive skill honestly

I don't know if wu kong can still think or not, but infinite prison Ability to seal a target in infinite imaginary space, and interference from the outside world is not allowed, Infinite Prison also cannot be destroyed using Physical Attack and there is only a 0% chance for a Spiritual life form that is an Incorporeal/Intangibility being to escape from Infinite Prison , even for True Dragon class species, and , Even Yuuki who was sealed in Imaginary Space couldn't get out (maybe his skill was also sealed? I've quite forgotten)
isn't the infinite prison the one that is put on Veldora as a seal? pretty sure Veldora can still converse and talk while its active and some of his Aura still affects the Jura Tempest before Rimuru stored him to find a way to seal him

isn't the infinite prison the one that is put on Veldora as a seal? pretty sure Veldora can still converse and talk while its active and some of his Aura still affects the Jura Tempest before Rimuru stored him to find a way to seal him
Then Wukong would just destroy it via Dharma.

so it basically concept manip,ok :v,anyway even that does wukong have something that can take down high-godly regen,immo type 9,and ae type2
It's not, it's subjective reality and information manipulation.

Dharma could just create an attack from Dharma that could counter all those.

It's not, it's subjective reality and information manipulation.

Dharma could just create an attack from Dharma that could counter all those.
He can affect AE Type 2 since The Dharma can affect pretty much anything, but his Subjective Reality can't negate High-Godly or Type 9 even if it wasn't limited The Dharma just had no feats for doing so.

He can affect AE Type 2 since The Dharma can affect pretty much anything, but his Subjective Reality can't negate High-Godly or Type 9 even if it wasn't limited The Dharma just had no feats for doing so.
Wasn't it agreed that any thoughts that a Dharma user had would become true and applied to reality? I mean you were the one that said it back in the Wukong CRT thread.

Wasn't it agreed that any thoughts that a Dharma user had would become true and applied to reality? I mean you were the one that said it back in the Wukong CRT thread.
Thats for Buddha's as their minds and selves are one with The Dharma. Bodhisattva's and others can only do what The Dharma states they can do.

Wukong doesn't seems to resist sleep mani so how does the dharma work, Does it automatically removes the effect because rimuru sleep mani is instant, he wouldn't get a chance to use it afterward or it won't work on him from the beginning?

Also Wukong doesn't have resistance to absorption so whats stopping rimuru from absorbing him and overloading his brain with tons of data and sealing him in stomach for eternity?

Last edited:
Wukong doesn't seems to resist sleep mani so how does the dharma work, Does it automatically removes the effect because rimuru sleep mani is instant, he wouldn't get a chance to use it afterward or it won't work on him from the beginning?

Also Wukong doesn't have resistance to absorption so whats stopping rimuru from absorbing him and overloading his brain with tons of data and sealing him in stomach for eternity?
I just want to know if the sleep manipulation is through mind hax.

I just want to know if the sleep manipulation is through mind hax.
I'm not sure, He emits an aura that puts the opponent to sleep. Checked a thread about this Rimuru vs Sonic where he won due to sleep hax but got nothing much from there aside from that he won despite sonic resisting mind hax
Also ,Wukong doesn't have resistance to absorption so what's stopping rimuru from absorbing him and overloading his brain with tons of data and sealing him in his stomach for eternity?
Btw about this?

I'm not sure, He emits an aura that puts the opponent to sleep. Checked a thread about this Rimuru vs Sonic where he won due to sleep hax but got nothing much from there aside from that he won despite sonic resisting mind hax

Btw about this?
His soul could just come out of his body and continue to fight.

He could negate it with 9D magic negation, his brain would not be overloaded due to 9D resistances to mental attacks and he could break out of Rimuru's stomach by utilizing 9D subjective reality and information manipulation.

I checked and the ability comes from an intimidation skill, it has multiple effects including Fear Manip and making the enemy fall unconscious. It all is mind-based.

Back