• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Speed Unequal Strongest 4-C: D&D Mages but Actually Powerful vs an Actually Powerful TV Show Character (Mages (Wolrd of Darkness) vs Mo

Udlmaster said:
Only 2-A?
Not even 1-C, fodder.
2-A in 9-B

My High 1-B D&D mage eats your 1-C mage

get dabbed on for proving D&D is stronger

skeleton dabs

DM downgrades you to level 1

skeleton is still dabbing his old bones are getting tired please help

plot twist but then you find out that SKELETON WAS THE SUPER DM ALL ALONG

dab

also we should work on more tabletops once CA and WoD are done

I'm thinking Gamma World personally

THE SKELETON TOOTS THE HYPERNARRATIVE

god we should just have like

the league of extraordinary gentlemen but its all the ridiculously absurd characters from tabletop RPGs

God Emperor of Mankind, the Mage, and a D&D Adventurer walk into a bar...

Udlmaster said:
And all of them get clapped by Monopoly
The Monopoly man is actually GEOM's older brother

they both have the monocle.

Well, it's got the power of forcing one's will against its self. Wow, wow, wow, put down that fork! I'll explain it to you:

Morgan's got a passive RW that's capable of making one's wishes into being. Originally, the power was manifested into an app, and needed to be willingly (albeit not necessarily intentionally) activated.

But, after she gained power (but not even close to the ammount of power she was granted in this fight), the app started to run alone. By then, instead of making one's wish come true, it was already forcing it into reality itself. That's it, forcing. The wishes have no need of being actually made, but the mere image or thought of what could possibly be a wish will trigger a chain reaction.

I mean, you wish that you defeat your opponent, even subconsciously, the spell is so powerful, it amplifies that wish and makes it so.
Now: In The Librarians, there's a thing called "The Rule of Three", a multidimensional law that rules over all magic users. That rule is what's going to be the big deal here.

When the wish's granted, the Rule of Three brings it back into you.

So, the rule of three amplifies the spell, for good or bad. Any direct harm you do unto others with malicious intent will be visited back upon you threefold.
That said, SBA dictates that all characters are willing to kill. That mere feeling would be far enough to trigger the spell and, by extension, unleash the power of the Rule of Three upon the Mage. Regardless of what is done to Morgan, it will go back upon the Mage threefold.

That situation would most likely end in an "Inconclusive", IF Morgan was not an Immortal (aka Type 5) and hadn't got resistance to higher-dimensional EE.

With that, my vote's ultimately going to Morgan Le Fay.

Well, what can Morgan do against Type 4 Acausality?

Also, she gets Power Nulled into Oblivion, the Mage disbelieves in her magic, and thus would be countered, since she has no resistance to their passive Power Null.

Then she's erased from Existence.

Also, what can she do against Transduality?

Type 4 Acausality means you're not bound by regular causality. Well, neither is the Loom of Fate (which exists in a extradimensional realm which's out of sync with the rest of Reality), and the Rule of Three still works on it (Morgan's spell was used so that the Librarians could gain access).

About powernull, the Loom can freely give and remove powers at will, and Morgan's immune to its effects. The Loom's 8-D at the very least, then I believe their feats calcel out. Morgan resists EE.

Now we're back to the Rule of Three and Morgan's victory.

Back