• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the lance: The time of the memes has come

Othinus completely destroys 4A Rein. Too fast and has way too much destructive power. Alongside her hax that he can't counter at this point.

CynicalWeeaboo said:
Othinus completely destroys 4A Rein. Too fast and has way too much destructive power. Alongside her hax that he can't counter at this point.
She still can't kill him and he grows to 1A and wins

Gargoyle One said:
CynicalWeeaboo said:
She still can't kill him and he grows to 1A and wins
Why exactly can't she kill him? He has no way of surviving her prior to 1-A, and even getting there would take a while. Considering she's much faster than him (honestly I don't get why she's at unknown in her 1-C form) and has far stronger attack power as well as hax. 1A growth is sketch as is honestly.

Soooo you can't kill Rein no matter how much hax or AP you have because of "lol 1-A regen"? you may as well ban Reinhard from VS debates if that's the case.

Having a connection to something doesn't automatically give you power on that level. And regardless the apoptosis immortality should really be ignored outside of shinza.

I also, again, disagree with his "1A" growth. He gains power but its not nearly fast enough as he would be a statue to othinus.

Basically, there's no point in throwing him against battles against people who aren't 1-A with these in place but most of the things that lead to this being the case are very sketchy.

>I never said it gave him 1A power

You literally said

"She still can't kill him and he grows to 1A and wins."

I'm aware the apoptosis immortality and the growth are seperate though. Regardless at this point just lock the thread and exclusively use 1-A rein because thats the only way he'll have a match.

Or ignore apotosis immortality.

Rein has 1-A hax in tiers 5/4 now.

You missread what I said

You said

"Having a connection to something doesn't automatically give you power on that level"

"Having a connection" has nothing to do with what I said

Also if you disagree with 1A growth, respond to the CRT

more destructive power yes but he ain't dying at all and he can use 1-A haxha (hax not ap) so yeah rein does what arian says I guess ovo

Essentially this is a stomp based on the way Reinhards key is set up. His 4-A that he starts out with is his full power after all swastikas are open with Gladsheimr fully manifested (Zonnekind Briah/Psuedo-Atziluth). He's basically already emanating and with no counter law clashing with his all he needs to do invoke his Atziluth (which I don't even think needs a incantation) and he instantly becomes 1-A. There's is no indication of any "growth" like the key might imply.

I suppose Othinus could stop this with intel but no way this happens in a regular match especially with Apoptosis immortality allowed in sub 1-A vs matches.

There's no point in making Reinhard matches anymore.

It was because of the memes, but no it's just straight-up impossible to make a fair match with him.

Back