• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No idea what the deal with Evil Computer is but it looks like Shutara stomps.

That reminds me, I really need to work on that TDOS CRT to include things introduced in the final season.

That being said, with every kill Evil Computer Supreme has committed, he basically steals their power for himself. He killed at least 8 people if we count those he killed on-screen in the first episode of the final season, likely 26 if we assume every contestant he was reviving in his forcefield was killed by him in the fourth episode (All of whom are on the level of base Computer, who is weaker than the Super Objects Evil Computer in merely his Super Object form one-shot, meaning is likely much stronger than that at this point). Which means Evil Computer Supreme is much stronger than 13-31x 16.88 exaFOE.

As for what he opens with, it’s usually his lightning if at a long range or martial arts if at a close range, though he wouldn’t hesitate to use his forcefields to block attacks and even seal people inside of them. And unless you have the ability to destroy his soul, Evil Computer’s spirit will immediately be sent to the Astral Plane upon death where he can still operate there, which is in another plane of existence which requires interdimensional range to reach.

Wait if he has a soul he just gets Reiatsu crushed as there's no resistance to soul manipulation. I thought he didn't because he was a robot.
And unless you have the ability to destroy his soul, Evil Computer’s spirit will immediately be sent to the Astral Plane upon death where he can still operate there, which is in another plane of existence which requires interdimensional range to reach.
Senjumaru can destroy souls
Senjumaru doesn't need to kill him and would sooner seal him in her Bankai
She does have interdimensional range

If those are the wincons he generally uses then I'll say pretty concretely that Senjumaru should win this fight. Not only does she have Reiatsu Crush, which would destroy and kill off Evil Computer's soul. She also has her Bankai which allows her to manipulate and weave the fated demise of her opponents; I don't see Evil Computer having anyway of dealing with this combination of abilities, so I will cast my vote for Senjumaru via Reiatsu Crush and her Bankai.

Back