• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad Vs Ecang - Battle for 3rd Strongest Non-Smurf for Low 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, Anos....

Anyway let's keep this short and clear. Ecang has passive 4-D law-hax and mind-hax, thought-based 4-D fate-hax that works on Type 4 Acausals who resist fate-hax that works on other Type 4s etc., EE, soul/mind/fear/empathic/memory-hax, everything on this page and everything on and above this point on this other page. He resists all of this as well.

If this isn't enough for Voldigoad then he can directly go to 3rd. He was mostly there via tying with Space Ishtar before Anos got on the list anyway.

I think it would be better to wait for the new NEP revision to be applied to Anos, as this is a very important issue. Tho Null's comment its getting ignored by DT hahaha

Passive Law gets counter by EoCD, Fate hax aswell and also Anos resist and can destroy fate hax that even works in Acausality 4, EE, Soul Resist in a greater degree, about Mind stuffs could only work if ecang can interact with Anos' source which is NEP but he has not yet received the new nep standards so it is best to postpone until he does.

Whatever. Seeing a char from my fave Er Gen novel in a match with Chuunigoad already leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If postponing it seems best then be my guest.

Whatever. Seeing a char from my fave Er Gen novel in a match with Chuunigoad already leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If postponing it seems best then be my guest.
Huh, the way you talk make me feel sad.... Anyway you can close this

I just woke up and the first thing I see is this. I hope you can forgive me for being a bit cranky.

So mind, soul and information are still golden, alright.

Does he have 4-D mind-hax/law/fate resistance? If so then Ecang likely loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back