• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle Of Dads Who Beat Their Kids | Goku vs Omni-Man

"Speed equalized"

cell-cell-games.gif

I'm pretty sure Goku is gonna beat the dog shit out of Omni-Man despite the slight power disadvantage he's at thanks to his far superior combat skill and versatility.

I'm pretty sure Goku is gonna beat the dog shit out of Omni-Man despite the slight power disadvantage he's at thanks to his far superior combat skill and versatility.
Pretty much

Omniman essentially has standard battlefield experience and military training, but against an equal opponent (or even someone slightly below him like other Viltrumites) he struggles. Most of his lifetime he spent stomping opponents through sheer stat advantage.

Not to discount his skill, as he later on developed his abilities nicely once pressured by the Viltrumite empire and could contend with multiple Viltrumite-level opponents at once mid large scale war (with him being a war veteran himself, above the standard viltrumite, all of them being seasoned fighters), those having insane accelerated development by their hybrid nature (long story short, they could inherit the knowledge of their parents because the life time of the original species is very short, so they needed to guarantee their offsprings could survive and developed like this, to the point they got to the level of the veteran viltrumites with mere months of being alive) with their parent being Thragg, the strongest viltrumite and most skilled combatant in the verse.

But quite literally, Goku surpasses in pretty much every category besides outright AP and Lifting.

Omniman does have a chance based on the later, tho.

I feel like Bardock would be the dad beater rather then Goku.

Anyways, Goku FRA. Omni-Man has an wincon of lifting Goku and taking him to space where he would possibly die since Saiyans can't breath in space. But Omni-Man gets outskilled here

Goku should have the win here via skill. Omni-Man isn't accustomed to Goku's key weakness here, namely that most enemies Omni-Man has faced can breathe in space, so he isn't too likely to think of dragging him into space.

Anyway Goku wins for me
His skill advantage combined with his pressure point strikes which would be made easier by his use of afterimage technique wins this for him

And then ofcourse, his Kamehameha which could easily bridge and surpass the AP gap

Last edited:
Anyway Goku wins for me
His skill advantage combined with his pressure point strikes which would be made easier by his use of afterimage technique wins this for him

And then ofcourse, his Kamehameha which could easily bridge and surpass the AP gap
Grace officially started here

Back