• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 1st stronger High 7-A spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
also keep in mind that AoC doesn't act with its own will,all of its actions are depend on UKG so mind haxxing AoC won't help much tbh(I have said this thing in another thread too and this guy still uses the same argument repeatly)
^

I mean, the Deadlights (true Pennywise) can touch Minds and even souls, why miasma would be any different?
There is free dictionary on internet,you can use it to know the difference between miasma and soul,I’m not here to teach English

Miasma is also a non corporeal thing, It should work too.
Do you read what I said above?not all incorporeal things are same,dont tell me that one character can interact with soul that said character can interact with concept too just because both soul and concept are incorporeal
Tbh I don’t understand why people still FRA for a misconception like this,I don’t want to waste time for a spite match in favor of AoC but the arguments for Pennywise are too terrible so I still can’t unfollow this thread

Do you read what I said above?not all incorporeal things are same,dont tell me that one character can interact with soul that said character can interact with concept too just because both soul and concept are incorporeal
Tbh I don’t understand why people still FRA for a misconception like this,I don’t want to waste time for a spite match in favor of AoC but the arguments for Pennywise are too terrible so I still can’t unfollow this thread
Miasma isn't conceptual by any means. It just means foul gas in plain terms.

Voting for Penny. Once it's true form in the deadlights senses that its avatars are being destroyed through life drain, it will send an avatar that is inorganic, like a statue. From what AoC's profile says, the destruction of its NEP curse isn't instant, and speed is equalized in this match anyway, so it can telepathically talk to AoC and drive it to madness before it gets a chance to Bfr or use the curse, and leave it vulnerable to being whisked away to the deadlights.
So we're just going in circles, huh? IT can't affect inorganic entities which is what AoC is. How would IT be able to identify AoC is life draining the avatars instantly? The accumulation of curses aren't instant but the amount of curses she already has is so the avatars get curses instantly.

I know you spam vote without reading anything but at least I think you need to realize that this is not the first time you vote and the reason above is not argument for Pennywise

So we're just going in circles, huh? IT can't affect inorganic entities which is what AoC is.
Aren't souls inorganic? And It has effected electricity and materials that use electricity, the weather, statues and picture books, and even spatial distance. Sure, it hasn't used madness hax on those things, but only because it preys on humans, don't see why it coulnd't combine the two. And like Bern said, the soul is more non-physical than miasma.

Aren't souls inorganic? And It has effected electricity and materials that use electricity, the weather, statues and picture books, and even spatial distance. Sure, it hasn't used madness hax on those things, but only because it preys on humans, don't see why it coulnd't combine the two. And like Bern said, the soul is more non-physical than miasma.
Hell no there is no scaling chain for NPI feat,that’s totally wrong,like I said NEP type 2 is more non physical than anything and no one accepts that character that can interact with NEP type 2 will affect AE type 1 in this thread so stop using that wrong and non sense logic
Anyways there are 7 votes for AoC so now there is nothing to debate
Edit:I have just realized that only 6 votes

Last edited:
If IT hasn't shown any feats of being able to madness hax them then I don't see why we need to further argue about this.

After counting again I see there are 6 votes for AoC,but anyways this one sided match is kinda pointless since Pennywise can’t resist AoC’s passive and can’t touch AoC too

Pennywise's major wincon was sending AoC to the dealights, and it can't really do that without eye contact, unless you found a scan that proves otherwise.

Plus the longer the fight goes on, the more AoC's curses will have time to accumulate and destroy everything, from the sounds of things.

Despite my change in stance of the outcome of the fight though, I still think that Penny could madness hax the Avatar. It wouldn't matter in the end due to the passive curse though.

Pennywise's major wincon was sending AoC to the dealights, and it can't really do that without eye contact, unless you found a scan that proves otherwise.

Plus the longer the fight goes on, the more AoC's curses will have time to accumulate and destroy everything, from the sounds of things.

Despite my change in stance of the outcome of the fight though, I still think that Penny could madness hax the Avatar. It wouldn't matter in the end due to the passive curse though.
I see then AOC stomps here, but what about Pennywise sending new Avatars, whenever the old ones get incapped?

@BrackishBrineBroth

Last edited:
I see then AOC stomps here, but what about Pennywise sending new Avatars, whenever the old ones get incapped?
It can still do that, but from what I hear, all of them will be insta-destroyed as soon as they enter the battlefield once the curse destruction gets advanced enough.

It can still do that, but from what I hear, all of them will be insta-destroyed as soon as they enter the battlefield once the curse destruction gets advanced enough.
I see, anyway, I already asked to close this thread.

Also, going off-topic, I Will be doing a Pennywise CRT, adding him a ton of new abilities that were shown on the book but aren't listed on his profile, as his profile is outdated as hell.

Thought It may interest you.

Reactions: Rez
Okay. I was asked to close this due to it being a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back