• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the 1st stronger High 7-A spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the distinction between telepathy and hearing, I don't think it matters much in this case? The victim will still be hearing It's voice in their head.

When Henry Bowers was stuck in prison, Pennywise used an illusion to project itself on the moon and used telepathy to talk to him, causing his mental state to degrade in the process.

And yeah, I don't see what Penny can do against passive life drain.
I wouldn't necessarily say telepathy is the same thing as hearing voices since its a form of communication that is done by otber means than the known senses.

The thing is though AoC isn't made out of organic mater but of curses and since she is a witch she should have type 2 inorganic physiology so unless Pennywise has feats of being able to affect type 2 inorganic characters his madness haxs shouldn't be a problem.

Gonna wait for what others say for the life drain thing.

Regarding the distinction between telepathy and hearing, I don't think it matters much in this case? The victim will still be hearing It's voice in their head.

When Henry Bowers was stuck in prison, Pennywise used an illusion to project itself on the moon and used telepathy to talk to him, causing his mental state to degrade in the process.

And yeah, I don't see what Penny can do against passive life drain.
I mean, once IT realises that his Avatars are being repeteadly Life drained, couldn't him just shapeshift into a Phantom or something inorganic which doesn't require life??, (NOTE: Pennywise can take the form of things which aren't physically possible or can't exist in reality, and once Pennywise takes the form of something It gains it's properties and must obey the rules of the form he takes, such as when he took the form of a werewolf and silver was his weakness).

I mean, once IT realises that his Avatars are being repeteadly Life drained, couldn't him just shapeshift into a Phantom or something inorganic which doesn't require life??, (NOTE: Pennywise can take the form of things which aren't physically possible or can't exist in reality, and once Pennywise takes the form of something It gains it's properties and must obey the rules of the forms he takes, such as when he took the form of a werewolf and silver was his weakness).
it's passive so Pennywise will repeatly die while can't do anything like phaseshift

(NOTE: Pennywise can take the form of things which aren't physically possible or can't exist in reality, and once Pennywise takes the form of something It gains it's properties and must obey the rules of the form he takes, such as when he took the form of a werewolf and silver was his weakness).
Actually, I disagree with how the profile explains this. All of the weaknesses of Pennywise's forms are based on the combined beliefs of the kids. For example, the children were able to harm it's werewolf form with silver because they believed that werewolves can be harmed with silver, and so it became so. Same thing in the climax where after the ritual, Eddie was able to harm it's spider form by believing that his inhaler contained acid. Of course, none of this would have happened without the intervention of Maturin. The profile briefly touches upon the power of belief, but I think it downplays it.

For example, if someone who had never heard of werewolves had shot It's werewolf form with silver, it wouldn't be hurt by it. They would have to firmly believe that it would. That, and have the backing of a 1-A god. :p

The thing is though AoC isn't made out of organic mater but of curses and since she is a witch she should have type 2 inorganic physiology so unless Pennywise has feats of being able to affect type 2 inorganic characters his madness haxs shouldn't be a problem.
Pennywise has passively affected computers and electricity and inserted itself into a tv, though non of those was "living" inorganics.

For example, if someone who had never heard of werewolves had shot It's werewolf form with silver, it wouldn't be hurt by it. They would have to firmly believe that it would. That, and have the backing of a 1-A god. :p
Even then Pennywise was able to regenerate in his werewolf form after being shot.

As the Dark Tower revisions are taking forever, I will be making a CRT fixing all of that and adding a ton of new abilities that are missed, Pennywise's profile is outdated as hell lol...

Pennywise has passively affected computers and electricity and inserted itself into a tv, though non of those was "living" inorganics.
His madness haxs affected computers and electricity? Can I get scans for that? Even then I don't see how that would help since AoC's life drain would kill the avatar instantly, not to mention that AoC is already insane.

Even then I don't see how that would help since AoC's life drain would kill the avatar instantly
As IT'S Avatars would be constantly dying, he would opt to take his distance from AOC and plan something, Pennywise is not dumb, in fact, his intelligence is extremely high.

Also, the computer thing was more like corruption.

His madness haxs affected computers and electricity? Can I get scans for that? Even then I don't see how that would help since AoC's life drain would kill the avatar instantly, not to mention that AoC is already insane.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't madness hax, just general low-tier reality manipulation. But since he can its shown he can affect inorganic stuff, maybe he could combine the two? Though that would be verging into nlf territory.

As for the fight itself, I thought the general idea was that It was going to send in the avatars one by one? Once it's true self senses that all of its avatars are being life drained, maybe it could send in one that is already a ghost or phantom.

As IT'S Avatars would be constantly dying, he would opt to take his distance from AOC and plan something, Pennywise is not dumb, in fact, his intelligence is extremely high.

Also, the computer thing was more like corruption.
What's IT gonna do that can possibly get pass AoC's passive life drain? Also what can the avatars do against AoC sending pennywise into a non-existent timeline and AoC calling it a day since Pennywise can't escape that...OR CAN HE?

What's IT gonna do that can possibly get pass AoC's passive life drain? Also what can the avatars do against AoC sending pennywise into a non-existent timeline and AoC calling it a day since Pennywise can't escape that...OR CAN HE?
It can just create a new avatar

creating new avatars countlessly means Pennywise will passively lose countless times,I don't see any incon here tbh

This may be a dumb question, but will the passive life drain work work on It's avatars, since you need the power of belief to create weaknesses for it? OriginFox did say that AoC was insane.

Voting AoC since Pennywuse has no real way to affect AoC. AoC passively life draining constantly (IT finding out that hid avatars are getting life drained is unlikely since it'll appear that they're just instantly dying), AoC can bfr pennywise into a nonexistent time line, and passive nep curses should be enough to kill the avatars.

That's not how it works. You need to affect a being of that nature for the individual to have Nep type 2 otherwise the claim would be baseless.
the curse doesn't exist on conceptual level so it's NEP type 2,I don't understand what are you talking about

Voting for Penny. Once it's true form in the deadlights senses that its avatars are being destroyed through life drain, it will send an avatar that is inorganic, like a statue. From what AoC's profile says, the destruction of its NEP curse isn't instant, and speed is equalized in this match anyway, so it can telepathically talk to AoC and drive it to madness before it gets a chance to Bfr or use the curse, and leave it vulnerable to being whisked away to the deadlights.

Voting for Penny. Once it's true form in the deadlights senses that its avatars are being destroyed through life drain, it will send an avatar that is inorganic, like a statue. From what AoC's profile says, the destruction of its NEP curse isn't instant, and speed is equalized in this match anyway, so it can telepathically talk to AoC and drive it to madness before it gets a chance to Bfr or use the curse, and leave it vulnerable to being whisked away to the deadlights.
Now that i take a look at it...

Pennywise FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back