• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th Strongest 4-A (MetalPhantomon vs The Hist

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
MetalPhantomo

vs

The Hist

-Speed Equalised

-Standard SBA

-4-A keys obviously

Composite Tree:

Data:

Inconclusive:

Quick note: While Hist doesnt have attack speed listed according to Ultima the Hist should have Immeasurable attack speed, its just TES CRTs are in limbo atm but either way it can attack

The Hist has 16-D BFR/Math Manip and exists across a High 1-B range but its not 1-A.

I dont think so but im not 100% sure ill wait for someone more knowledgable on TES.

Well they are alien trees from another Kalpa or a realm before there were realms, or something. I don't even think they have a soul, or a conventional one anyway.

Argonian lore isn't my forte. But either way, you would probably need Ultima/Matt's answers on how TES souls are treated on this wiki regardless, because you can make plenty of arguments of where they stand.

They also have broken precog, they foresaw the Oblivion Crisis and actually managed to defeat the Daedra so well they literally gave up on invading Argonia.

Back