• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th High 6-A (Non-Smurf): Ji Ning vs Aizen

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Since Ji Ning got his new key, thought I'd test him out and see if he can make it to the top 5 High 6-A. Yhwach got sliced and diced by Ning so;

Chrysalis Aizen and Void Fiendgod Ning are used. Full SBA. Speed is equalized.

Shinigami:

Fiendgod: Deceived, Rikimarox2

Inconclusive:

latest
latest

Last edited:
Well, I don't think Yhwachs fate fuckery is gonna work on Ning due to acasuality type 4, and I doubt his soul crush will work too since Nings resistance layers are 8.

Now the question is, what can Yhwach do against Dao Domain, or just Ning yeeting him?

Oh yeah, I forgot about Dao Domain....

Well, this is looking pointless. I'll wait and see if the supporters have anything to add for Yhwach.

Whats stopping yhwach from using sankt altar,medallion, or auswahlen to take away his power? Yhwach in base also possess yamas bankai which he can use to erase him from.existence, can summon hundreds to thousands of undead men. Or can set himself on to 15million degrees. Whats stopping yhwach from taking a shit on this guy?

What's the range of those abilities, how likely is he to use them, are they thought-based, and can they be dodged?

If they can be dodged, then you can throw them into the trash as Yhwach is never touching Ning due to the massive skill gap.

Also why can't Ning just erase himself from Yhwachs memory, use his Dao Domain which restrains everything in his area, making people not even be able to use their thought based attacks, and it's conceptual?

And how many layers of soul hax resistance Yhwach has to resist Ning's divine sense powers or his heartforce?

Whats stopping yhwach from using sankt altar,medallion, or auswahlen to take away his power? Yhwach in base also possess yamas bankai which he can use to erase him from.existence, can summon hundreds to thousands of undead men. Or can set himself on to 15million degrees. Whats stopping yhwach from taking a shit on this guy?
1. Ning just removing himself from Yhwach's memories and leaving him a sitting duck.

2. Ning thinking and rendering him unable to do anything due to the spatial lock of his Dao Domain.

3. Not even sure how the summoning changes anything.

4. Heat isn't too much of an issue considering fire that instantly vaporizes large swathes of a stone island doesn't even phase him. But I'm no expert on this.

5. How does Yama's Bankai work exactly? Is it an attack, thought-based or what?

4. Heat isn't too much of an issue considering fire that instantly vaporizes large swathes of a stone island doesn't even phase him. But I'm no expert on this.

Eh, not really. This doesn't come close to 15 million degrees, so he will likely be affected if he touched Yhwach. Not that it matters, Ning can just go "lolDaoDomain"

And how many layers of soul hax resistance Yhwach
At least 4 Layers using Reiatsu Crush scaling but Yhwach's Soul Manipulation resistances and potency actually scale way higher then Reiatsu Crush since much lower gaps of "Spiritual Energy" compared to the levels needed for Reiatsu Crush to happen allow characters to completely tank and resist Soul-Based attacks.

I'll try to comment again and explain more in-depthly what i mean at a later time but basically the TLDR of it would be that Yhwach most likely resist's Ji Ning's level of Soul Manipulation while Ji Ning resists Yhwach's Reiatsu Crush but not his inherent Soul Manipulation through his basic attacks like his Quincy Arrows or slashes from his Sword.

Also Yhwach doesn't use Yamamoto's Bankai within character, even when he's willing to kill to just let you guys know.

I mean, if it goes down to a sword fight Ning is taking this, he more hax due to his dao domain and more skill, so i will just go with Ning FRA

At least 4 Layers using Reiatsu Crush scaling but Yhwach's Soul Manipulation resistances and potency actually scale way higher then Reiatsu Crush since much lower gaps of "Spiritual Energy" compared to the levels needed for Reiatsu Crush to happen allow characters to completely tank and resist Soul-Based attacks.

I'll try to comment again and explain more in-depthly what i mean at a later time but basically the TLDR of it would be that Yhwach most likely resist's Ji Ning's level of Soul Manipulation while Ji Ning resists Yhwach's Reiatsu Crush but not his inherent Soul Manipulation through his basic attacks like his Quincy Arrows or slashes from his Sword.

Also Yhwach doesn't use Yamamoto's Bankai within character, even when he's willing to kill to just let you guys know.
Thanks for the assessment.

Ning is above 8 layers now and can act independently with his conceptual self so I dunno how Ning wouldn't resist it.

And even then, Dao Domain is still a thing, considering that it completely freezes space and renders any movement moot.

Anyway, according to @Deceived, Yhwach isn't the strongest one, Aizen is. So I've updated the match to him.

Alrighty so, what stops Dao Domain? Or just erasing himself from Aizens memory? Has Aizen ever RE'd conceptual shit?

I am sure Kyoka wouldn't help at all, Ning's consciousness is part of his soul which has layers upon layers of resistance and protection.

Also, what does Hado 99 do?
Gravity manipulation, deconstruction, space-time manipulation and Aizen has passive EE

Gravity manipulation, deconstruction, space-time manipulation and Aizen has passive EE
Ning's way better dura and lifting strength should stop the gravity part no problem, Ning resists deconstruction, what does spacetime manipulation cause in this attack?

What's the range of Aizen's EE?

Might aswell ask, will the hogyoku be of any use here?
Nope. Addressed it in the Top 5 thread but to reiterate, Ning has 8 layers of Illusion, mind, perception and soul hax resistance.
Ning's way better dura and lifting strength should stop the gravity part no problem, Ning resists deconstruction, what does spacetime manipulation cause in this attack?

A few meters around him. It's basically useless considering Ning's range and danger sense.

Space time destroys as well also the hogyoku gives Aizen low godly regeneration and reality warping and proabaity manipulation so Aizen wins this. Aizen can teleport so hi EE is working

Space time destroys as well also the hogyoku gives Aizen low godly regeneration and reality warping and proabaity manipulation so Aizen wins this. Aizen can teleport so hi EE is working
What you said about spacetime tells us nothing about its offensive might.

Low-Godly regeneration was addressed. You haven't explained what reality-warping and probability manipulation even do in this context and how he'd do any of this before Ning just thinks and paralyses him before throwing him into a pocket dimension treasure.

Can you please not just list out powers and go "yeah, he wins"? You seem to do this in almost every match.

What you said about spacetime tells us nothing about its offensive might.

Low-Godly regeneration was addressed. You haven't explained what reality-warping and probability manipulation even do in this context and how he'd do any of this before Ning just thinks and paralyses him before throwing him into a pocket dimension treasure.

Can you please not just list out powers and go "yeah, he wins"? You seem to do this in almost every match.
Aizen has portal creation so he can leave the dimension also since his powers so great he can destroy it as Ulquiorra did.
Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception (As a transcendent being he cannot be sensed by inferior opponents unless he allows it), Paralysis Inducement (NaNaNa's The Underbelly is somewhat ineffective on him as it can only immobilize him for short amount periods of times, even with most of his spiritual power is restricted and his black coat making it easier for NaNaNa's abilities to work) and Space-Time Manipulation (Was able to destroy Kōtotsu and only strayed from his course slightly. Being chased by Kōtotsu can throw someone to a different time period), Gravity Manipulation, Deconstruction and more Space-Time Manipulation (Was able to withstand his own Kurohitsugi) and likely Existence Erasure (His body can physically withstand his own Reiatsu, and if somebody's body can't withstand their own Reiatsu, it is ripped apart, however that doesn't happen to Aizen).
Transformation and Reactive Evolution with the Hogyoku, Regeneration (Low-Godly with the Hogyoku), Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 8 with the Hogyoku)

Aizen has portal creation so he can leave the dimension also since his powers so great he can destroy it as Ulquiorra did.
I suppose that might be an issue but considering people thousands of times more powerful can't escape Ning's Circlet, I'm not sure if this would work.
Transformation and Reactive Evolution with the Hogyoku, Regeneration (Low-Godly with the Hogyoku), Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 8 with the Hogyoku)
What exactly does this tell me that I already don't know?

Ning's Dao Domain is law and concept-hax based Spatial Lock and Fear Manip. It even nullifies will and thought-based powers so unless Aizen resists those, he's getting trapped.

I suppose that might be an issue but considering people thousands of times more powerful can't escape Ning's Circlet, I'm not sure if this would work.

What exactly does this tell me that I already don't know?

Ning's Dao Domain is law and concept-hax based Spatial Lock and Fear Manip. It even nullifies will and thought-based powers so unless Aizen resists those, he's getting trapped.
Aizen has resistance to space-time manipulation and paralysis inducement.
Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception (As a transcendent being he cannot be sensed by inferior opponents unless he allows it), Paralysis Inducement (NaNaNa's The Underbelly is somewhat ineffective on him as it can only immobilize him for short amount periods of times, even with most of his spiritual power is restricted and his black coat making it easier for NaNaNa's abilities to work) and Space-Time Manipulation (Was able to destroy Kōtotsu and only strayed from his course slightly. Being chased by Kōtotsu can throw someone to a different time period), Gravity Manipulation, Deconstruction and more Space-Time Manipulation (Was able to withstand his own Kurohitsugi) and likely Existence Erasure (His body can physically withstand his own Reiatsu, and if somebody's body can't withstand their own Reiatsu, it is ripped apart, however that doesn't happen to Aizen).

Currently, putting Aizen on pause and moving trapping him in a pocket dimension treasure. Important to note that people who resist the aforementioned spatial lock are unable to leave said treasure.

Also, could you remind me what stops Ning from destroying the orb that gives him Low-Godly regeneration?

What exactly are Ji Ning's win-con's at the moment? need to know them before i make an argument about who i believe wins this fight.
It's that domain ability although Aizen resists those and can break out. He also has reactive evolution so he will adapt it.
Currently, putting Aizen on pause and moving trapping him in a pocket dimension treasure. Important to note that people who resist the aforementioned spatial lock are unable to leave said treasure.

Also, could you remind me what stops Ning from destroying the orb that gives him Low-Godly regeneration?
It cannot be destroyed(even soul king yhwach, Ichigo and every in soul society tried to destroy him. even when removed he still has his abilities.

Does the Spatial Lock effects transfer to the Pocket Dimension? if so it is dependent on the Stamina of Ji Ning to keep the effects active?

Unless i'm misunderstanding what you're saying, being resistant towards the Spatial Lock has nothing to do with someone being unable to leave the pocket dimension.

Spatial Manipulation /= Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel.

Possesses the same level of Regeneration as Aizen.

Does the Spatial Lock effects transfer to the Pocket Dimension? if so it is dependent on the Stamina of Ji Ning to keep the effects active?
If he wills it then yes. And it's not stamina dependent it's based in his level of Dao comprehension manipulating the natural power of the world to lock space. Ning could theoretically keep it up and do his own thing till he dies of old age.
Unless i'm misunderstanding what you're saying, being resistant towards the Spatial Lock has nothing to do with someone being unable to leave the pocket dimension.
Spatial Manipulation /= Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel.
I think someone brought up resistance to space-time hax and how that would help against it and I was addressing that.

Also Celestial Immortals have Dimensional Travel via opening up rifts and they'd be completely helpless within it.
Possesses the same level of Regeneration as Aizen.
How? Like, what does it regenerate from?

If he wills it then yes. And it's not stamina dependent it's based in his level of Dao comprehension manipulating the natural power of the world to lock space. Ning could theoretically keep it up and do his own thing till he dies of old age.
Is it within his character to do something like that? if so then at the current moment Aizen can't R.E from Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation (He (IMO) logically should but it isn't accepted on his profile)

Also wouldn't this give Ji Ning inter-dimensional range? at least a limited form of it?

I think someone brought up resistance to space-time hax and how that would help against it and I was addressing that.

Also Celestial Immortals have Dimensional Travel via opening up rifts and they'd be completely helpless within it.
Aight.

How? Like, what does it regenerate from?
The Soul King fragments which are imbued into it. It can regenerate from Physical and Soul Destruction atm.

Honestly i'm voting for Ji Ning for now given Aizen currently can't R.E to Ji Ning's main win-con nor does he have high-enough resistances to negate the Spatial Lock either.

So Ji Ning via Spatial Lock and BFR.

Is it within his character to do something like that? if so then at the current moment Aizen can't R.E from Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation (He (IMO) logically should but it isn't accepted on his profile)
Pretty much. He busts it out almost immediately against opponents unless they have similar or higher cultivation (since they'd then be able to negate it with their own Dao Comprehension).
Aight.

The Soul King fragments which are imbued into it. It can regenerate from Physical and Soul Destruction atm.

So, it has Mid-Godly? Huh.
Honestly i'm voting for Ji Ning for now given Aizen currently can't R.E to Ji Ning's main win-con nor does he have high-enough resistances to negate the Spatial Lock either.

Neat. I'll put you down for Ning in a bit. If it's any consolation for Aizen, he gives Ning more trouble than most of his opponents and at least has a notable chance at killing or inquiring him.

Also wouldn't this give Ji Ning inter-dimensional range? at least a limited form of it?

Aight.

But even the espada were able to warp space and breakthrough dimensions with spiritual pressure alone and gran Rey cero. Also, Aizen resists space-time manipulation and paralysis inducement and hado 99 is a gg and his passive EE reatsu. Also ji does not start off with that and before that Aizen can out hax him.

Pretty much. He busts it out almost immediately against opponents unless they have similar or higher cultivation (since they'd then be able to negate it with their own Dao Comprehension).
Aight.

So, it has Mid-Godly? Huh.
Kinda, which should be scaleable to Aizen since they posses the same level of Regeneration as the other but no one has made the thread.

Aizen should have High-Godly but you didn't hear that from me

Neat. I'll put you down for Ning in a bit. If it's any consolation for Aizen, he gives Ning more trouble than most of his opponents and at least has a notable chance at killing or inquiring him.
Nice, dude's a broken character so there's no shame to losing to him.

Been thinking about putting him up against a D.Gray-Man character but only one character within the verse has something that allows her to "resist" the Spatial Lock, but most DGM characters have layered Dimensional Travel and Portal Creation via Noah's Ark and Akuma Gates which should allow them to leave the Pocket Dimension so that's something.

Back