• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 4th Strongest 6-C: Heavenly Record Eater vs Negi Springfield

Uh, the heavenly record eater mind manipulates him/put him under hsi command and GG? I don't really know Negi but he only seemed to have limited resistance to Mind Manipulation according to the profile.

How strong is his mind manipulation? Negi can resist up to 12 billion passively for 20 years.

It more like the heavenly record is going to be mind hax by Negi-Ialda.

I dont even know what tab your looking if you think he only have limited mind manip resistance.

And you think he have the potency to mind hax him? That's why I ask how many can he mind hax. And you need Non-Physical Interaction to affect negi.

It is empathic Manipulation, which include possession, mind control and curroption. He resisted the continuous effect of it for 20 years.

John985 said:
12 billion is actually the low balled number.
It is a lowball number since the souls who possess him includes all people who died in the past so the real number should be more or less 120 billion people.

Well, then. Yeah, the HRE should not be able to mind hax him but Negi cannot mind hax the HRE.

But as EmperorDoom said, the HRE should still be able to affect him via Reality Warping/Manipulating Space-Time.

I dont think you can scale that kind of feat though. Just saying on 2-C and 2-B scale doesnt mean anything.

At most you need EE just to destroy him. Because other immortals can regen via they're souls.

Yeah, his regen should be upgraded if that is the case.

But while that certainly helps him, unfourtunatley the HRE is not limited to space destruction (which would be Space-Time rather than just space but whatever). He could simply manipulate space to BFR him since he can manipulate it freely.

That was him between time that he was about to be erase. Yes that's Touta, but Negi scale to him, being a weaker copy and all.

There's no BFR on the profile.

More like why are we talking about this? I think Negi have the AP advantage, he can just destroy him every time he create an avatar. He got Virtually limitless stamina

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
Or, just like... rewind time to break free from the chains of the death awaiting him in the future and not die in the first place.
? He got immortality type 1.

I think I remember reading this in one of the thread before. If you can destroy your enemy continuously everytime he regen, that can still be a win.

Also, I don't think the AP difference is that big between Negi and the HRE for him to simply destroy him everytime as easily as it is being implied.

Scaling above 14.74 Gigatons (Negi) vs Casually scaling above 13.41 Gigatons (HRE)

How does his Type 1 even help? I am talking about the HRE rewinding time backwards to not die in the first place. Not about him rewinding time forwards.

I'm still confused about the temporal attacks. It seems he cannot regenerate from them and the HRE should be able to do them.

John985 said:
Or, just like... rewind time to break free from the chains of the death awaiting him in the future and not die in the first place.
? He got immortality type 1.
I think I remember reading this in one of the thread before. If you can destroy your enemy continuously everytime he regen, that can still be a win.
A win is only accepted via Death, BFR or Incap

The reason he wasnt able to survive that attack is because one of the character use a mirror that connect to the past, and touta destroyed that mirror to go to the past. But when the mirror was destroyed the dimension of that place was breaking down too, so he was stuck and was about to be erase between time.

I see, thanks for the clarification. Well, the HRE cant put him down on due to his low godly Regenerationn (which should probably be fixed on Negi's profile). I'll try to get BFR added to his profile but for now that is out of the question.

Can Negi do anything against the HRE rewinding time backwards to a state in which Negi was weaker? That is the only other option I see as of right now.

Can Negi do anything against the HRE rewinding time backwards to a state in which Negi was weaker? That is the only other option I see as of right now.
Im not sure on this, because he's power currently came from someone who have live for 2600+ and all the souls in the solar system. Which is is currently 12 billion, but it should be higher cause all the dead people are also connected with him.

It might actually this number though 130 billion.

https://www.prb.org/howmanypeoplehaveeverlivedonearth/

Yeah but the HRE is not rewinding their time back, just Negi's. Like he would just need to rewind Negi's time to the point to which he was not connected to all the dead people or whatever (Negi's age seems to only be 96 instead of billions of years)

But, I do not think that would limit the HRE regardless. Since his true body is one with the space time of countless world's he freely alters the surrounding space times at will.

The HRE just needs to rewind time before the point whoever is inside him got inside him (rewind him to his first key or something). It/they should not have an effect on the battle at that point.

O I just realized you were refering to the amount of souls. That should be no problem at all. Whatever billions of souls cannot compete with 2-C to 2-B potency.

Back