• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 4th Place 6-C: Ashiok vs Holy Mami

Passive fog makes sensing that a non-issue though.

Ignoring powernull resistance, the Uwasa should still be able to respawn via its true form being in an entirely different city if that would happen, and launch a suprise attack.

Ashiok has low multiversal range, it being in another city wont help

Also it's not power null, its literally erasing his targets memory of an attack so they cant use it because they dont remember ever knowing it in the first place

I don't see how his range will help him find out what people are talking about in another city, unless he is actively listening to the world at once.

Considering the fog is passive, it really doesn't matter if her memory of the ability is erased. It also is likely to happen before the memory deletion occurs anyways, as it is a passive ability.

I'm fairly sure Ashiok has plenty of feats as a higher entity looking upon the masses and dreams of many below. Iirc, Weekly DM'd me something that very much resembled that?

Goblin Elecromancer will be part of the Izzet civ profile when i get around to making it

But yes Ashiok was able to keep track of all of the thoughts on Theros and the Underworld simultaneously, its how he was able to torment Elspeth with her nightmares about killing Daxos as well as manipulate the dreams of the people of Theros to be able to create Cacophany, the God of Cities

Well, if what you guys said was true, then I guess I'm voting for Ashiok, for reasons above.

Back