• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ji Ning vs Szayelaporro Granz (Battle for the 4th strongest 6-C Non-Smurf)

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Yep. Wanted to pit Ning against Qiye, but he seems like a menace, so we'll stay with the 4th spot for now.

Speed is equalized.

SBA

Both are 6-C.

Resurrección Granz, and Wanxiang Ning is used.

Ji Ning: 0

Szayelaporro Granz: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Zifu Disciple is only a layer or so. Ning gets stomped most likely.

Ah damn, I know his Wanxiang is 3 layers or more, but I thought his Zifu one would be at least 2 layers considering even his xiantian form was (iirc) at least 1 layer.

Oh well, that sucks. Maybe 5th place is possible.

Any reasons? Would appreciate more input than this.
Passive soul manipulation, Ji soul resistance is nothing compared to bleach mid tiers. Negates durability with his Voodoo dolls, can create clones of Ji and make him fight himself, has type 6 immortality, has passive fear and paralysis manipulation because of his aura.

Aaaaand Ning got a 6C to his Wanxiang key.

So... Changed it to that version. He should comfortably resist soul crush now.

So, Ji thinks? His soul-hax and resistance is like, 4 layers and you have to overcome his physical body to destroy the soul that's fused with it since he has that + his standard soul in his body. That and he can just remove his presence from Sza's memory meaning his opponent doesn't even know what he's doing there, prevent him from doing anything via concept/law-hax based paralysis etc.

How does his cloning work? Is it thought based, and can it copy all of Nings powers and strength?

How does his cloning work? Is it thought based
He shoots black goop from his back, which if it comes in contact with you he creates multiple clones of you.

So its action-based/contact-based.

can it copy all of Nings powers and strength?
It should copy all of his powers (Probably wouldn't copy the CM and Law Manipulation but i don't really know) and the clones are comparable to the original opponent in-terms of AP but they have largely lower durability compared to the original opponent (They're similar to Shadow Clones from Naruto)

Ning's soul while he was a Zifu had 4 layers of resistance, while his Wanxiang self has 5 layers, no matter the key Ning is resisting RC.

Anyway, Ning FRA or too soon for that yet?

He shoots black goop from his back, which if it comes in contact with you he creates multiple clones of you.

So its action-based/contact-based.

It should copy all of his powers (Probably wouldn't copy the CM and Law Manipulation but i don't really know) and the clones are comparable to the original opponent in-terms of AP but they have largely lower durability compared to the original opponent (They're similar to Shadow Clones from Naruto)
Law and Concept Manip is based on one's insights into the Dao and that's certainly not being copied.

If they have lower durability then Danmaku GG I guess. Ning resists his own stuff.

That and this isn't landing on Ning at all. When far, far less agile than now he could dodge 10K arrows shot at a point while being Subsonic himself.

Ji Ning basically resist Szayel's main win-cons either directly or indirectly while Szayel doesn't resist any Ji Ning's main win-cons. (He resist things like SM but it isn't high enough to resist Ji Ning's SM)

So my vote is for Ji Ning via a stomp.

Nice~ well, Ning can take the 4th spot then.

Anyone knowledgeable dude on Li Qiye to know if it will make a fair match for mah Boi Ning?

Aw man. Well, I guess it's in Ergen's blood to make busted characters.

Edit: It seems ED was not made by ergen, which is weird because I was honestly sure it was made by him. I feel like I was lied to.

Last edited:
Ji Ning basically resist Szayel's main win-cons either directly or indirectly while Szayel doesn't resist any Ji Ning's main win-cons. (He resist things like SM but it isn't high enough to resist Ji Ning's SM)

So my vote is for Ji Ning via a stomp.
Are you serious? Lol.. nings soul Manipulation is nothing compared to bleach mid tiers. :D

Give a reason on why. The dude himself said it's at best 4 layers, and the dude is a good supporter of the verse (iirc)

Because Ning is so unimaginably skilled that there's no hope in ever touching.

That, and the fact he can just yeet Szayel before he can do anything, since Ning can literally just concept/law manip Szayel and destroy him. Not to mention, he can just be erased from Szayel memory and he won't know a thing.

Because Ning is so unimaginably skilled that there's no hope in ever touching.

That, and the fact he can just yeet Szayel before he can do anything, since Ning can literally just concept/law manip Szayel and destroy him. Not to mention, he can just be erased from Szayel memory and he won't know a thing.
Damn this guy is Crazy! Lol.. this is a stomp matchup.

Back