• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 2nd Strongest 3-C (Uriel vs Space Ishtar)

Hopefully this one isn't a stomp like the last one.

A Reverse Bishonen Line vs The Concept of Places where People can be alive.

Strongest 3-C version for both. Speed is Equalized.

DKL and uriel breaking dimensional barrier
Space Ishtar fanart
Delete This

Does Dispel Bound scale to Low 2-C? If not, then in the absence or anything else (not saying she is, but I'm just not sure what exactly scales to Low 2-C hax in her 3-C key, and what just increases to Low 2-C when she does), then she just increases over time until she has reached Low 2-C and overcomes it through raw scale

Nope, they don't. But considering from what you're saying Ishtar needs time, Uriel should be able to overwhelm him with his 130x statistics amp ever single minute that grows with his rage.

Because he has multiple of these forcefields, that should passively block the passives.

This is probably the most unintelligible thing I've ever said.

I'm not sure why his ability to block passives matters. She just amps herself beyond a level that he can follow, as he is not capable of reaching Low 2-C with amplification while she is, and then pushes the NLF button on all of his defensive abilities. This is all assuming her hax doesn't already work on a Low 2-C level or higher to begin with, especially since her authority based powers probably reach a 2-A level

Eh, oh well. He can't hit her so it doesn't matter, and I dunno how long it'll take someone to go from 3-C to another tier via a 130x multiplier.

He can potentially increase his stats all he wants but at most he will just infinitely approach High 3-A. She, on the other hand, can jump a magnitude of uncountable infinity at some point and reach Low 2-C. Ultimately it is at best both of them just infinitely buffing themselves until Ishtar eventually overtakes his hax capacity

Uuh, we don't know the timeframe of her being Low 2-C. Also btw, she doesn't have Low 2-C Hax, we barely know anything about her in that form. Also her AE being Type 1 is kinda questionable but nvm.

Her chance of winning I think is by BFR.

Nah, we'll need to see some kind of time frame for the event. She at the very least has Low 2-C hax when she becomes low 2-C, which is naturally implicit with the way we scale hax.

It doesn't really matter what time frame it is. It could be years, but since he has no way to put her down they can literally be stuck in combat for that time frame and she will overcome him eventually.

Hold on, I think her AE and Low 2-C hax should be resolved first before this continues, because that's the deciding factor on if Uriel demolishes.

The question of her having Low 2-C hax before or after she reaches that tier only changes on what time frame she wins, but not the outcome.

He abstract existence is undeniable, on two fronts no less. The Babylonian Pantheon is outright stated to be concepts in and of themselves. This is apart from the statements of her being nothing more or less than the concept of the domain where life can exist.

Back