• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avenger (Space Ishtar) Vs D (Vampire Hunter D) - Battle for 4th placement for Low 2-C

I think the reason why Vampire D would win is that omnipresent + immeasurable speed
which is also same with ergenverse character

I really have no idea how fight with immeasurable speed goes and I think passives will technically be useless since their attacks would be immeasurable and passive being slower than those

Last edited:
so what is ishtar's first move seeing both of them have immeasurable speed who bypasses each other's passive

so what is ishtar's first move seeing both of them have immeasurable speed who bypasses each other's passive
I mean, since both speed it's immesurable their passives would also have immesurable speed no? And if they move faster than their passives D would be ****** because she would move faster than the plot manip and thus anything from Isthar would be fatal do to her haxs be higher d.

passive doesn't translate to their speed. because it is passive unless stated to work so but proving their passive moving faster than immeasurable is near impossible.
she would move faster than the plot manip and thus anything from Isthar would be fatal do to her haxs be higher d.
no they would move at the same speed. speed equalized will not do anything here since they are already immeasurable speed. so in a sense who thinks first or their attacks happen at the same time. things like this tend to end in incon if they both start with lethal moves against each other. so I guess it they could possibly share spot if it becomes incon.

I think you have a confusion because I think it's probably the first time I saw this type of confusing thing in a match between characters with immesurable speed, and I was even involucrated in the creation of a match between beings with immesurable speed and with passives.

Literally if she think anything he will die because of be unable to resist her higher d haxs, if he perceive her then get charmed by her beauty as goddess of venus, literally the only possibly incap condition D could have it's if the plot manip it's passive and take effect the instant the fight begin, and even in that situation D would still be charmed and she would have all her higher d resistances so how effective the plot manip could be in such a case it's dubious.

No, Ishtar's passive is not instantaneous passive but immeasurable passive since she is a primordial goddess who has immeasurable speed and with only her own existence she is able to destroy the law, how can passives be useless just because they have immeasurable speed? even though there is such a thing as immesurable passive, also she is an Omnipresent being.

Last edited:
In addition, as a primordial goddess Space Ishtar also has a Higher Dimensional Existence which sees past, present, future like a flat fabric that is equal to each other. This revision has been accepted in the previous CRT but apparently it has not been applied in the Space Ishtar's profile.

D is also omnipresent. and like i said you have to prove the passive works faster than immeasurable for it to work against immeasurable characters. that is on you to prove it that way or apply that revision or ask for help for the revision to be applied if its not applied

D is also omnipresent. and like i said you have to prove the passive works faster than immeasurable for it to work against immeasurable characters. that is on you to prove it that way or apply that revision or ask for help for the revision to be applied if its not applied
It does not need, she can affect astarte origin who have the same speed than her.

Even whitout that we don't go with the passive being lower in speed than the character that have them.

Passive still applies as a wincon here, when both characters have the same immeasurable speed then the one who is faster to attack is the one who can activate the ability as simply as possible where the passive hax will work first because it doesn't need action to activate.

Where is this stated?
Common sense? Like, I dont remember a match with immesurable speed in which their passives aren't also immesurable, and I have been in some vs with immesurable speed.

Even if that weird logic apply, gods in Fate can fight and haxs others gods at immesurable speed, Ishtar even have the feat of fight against Astarte Origin.

Bump

is it fine to put them both in the same place?
No because D have only a single thing which could give him a incap (not even win just incap) which need to work the exact instant the fight begin, otherwise in the case that the plot manip isn't passive (which the profile don't make it sound like it's passive) and thus don't enter in effect the moment the fight begin Space Ishtar stomp, in other words, this is basically a stomp.

The Akashic Records are not passive, but all of his Resistances are, he basically resists all the hax he has on a Low 1-C level. Thing is, D is always bloodlusted, and the records will give him Info Analysis and Nigh Omniscience, if he can take her down with it, he'll know what he has to use, and he'll certainly use it. That also includes stuff like his High Godly Regeneration Negation on multiple layers with the Miracle Bloodlight, and he has High-Godly Regeneration himself

His actual Passives are Paralysis Inducement, Fear Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (His Aura)

He has his father's level of Omnipresence, which basically is one with the Multiverse

Now, I do have a question, she is Low 2-C here, right ? Does that mean her hax isn't Low 1-C then ? Because if yes, she can't really affect him

The Akashic Records are not passive, but all of his Resistances are, he basically resists all the hax he has on a Low 1-C level. Thing is, D is always bloodlusted, and the records will give him Info Analysis and Nigh Omniscience, if he can take her down with it, he'll know what he has to use, and he'll certainly use it. That also includes stuff like his High Godly Regeneration Negation on multiple layers with the Miracle Bloodlight, and he has High-Godly Regeneration himself

His actual Passives are Paralysis Inducement, Fear Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation (His Aura)

He has his father's level of Omnipresence, which basically is one with the Multiverse

Now, I do have a question, she is Low 2-C here, right ? Does that mean her hax isn't Low 1-C then ? Because if yes, she can't really affect him
Her hax are 1-C actually as it's authority

Back