• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 2nd Strongest 3-A: God of Death vs God of Waste

They literally just willpower their way through everything, and it's on a 2-B level due to the equivalent of an average guy overpowering Alaya, which is a high-end 2-B structure

Nakiri passively releases quakes that hit on a conceptual, mental and spiritual level that is strong enough to affect Rosei through their lolwillpower, and atomize anything they touch. 2-B willpower is basically just resistance to everything

2-B Willpower is exactly what it sounds like, they literally use sheer will to resist and negate attacks against him

And the quakes passively destroy everything around him on a mental, spiritual, and conceptual level.

The quakes also grow passively stronger iirc.

So if he resists everything Hades has then Hades has no way of putting him down. I don't see how merely conceptual manipulation is going to kill Hades though.

Well Hades doesnt have resistance to Concept Manipulation on his page as far as I can tell so the quakes should work and even if he did the quakes would eventually grow stronger than his resistance and destroy him then.

So either he dies at the start due to a passive or this becomes a waiting game until the quakes do kill afaik.

He doesn't?. Hades is outdated. I think his True Form is supposed to be 2-A which would scale to his soul whilst possessing his vessels.

Either way with his current profile he should lose out in the end. So stomp.

Alright, I'll inform the Top 5 Strongest Thread about this result. I'll keep the thread open so if someone wants to further object they are free to do it.

Currently Hades's profile is a garbage Composite which is not supposed to be.

If the opponent has passive Conceptual stuff and 2-B stuff, then Hades is screwed

Back