• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for #1 strongest 8-C: Christian Space Wizard fights furniture

SBA
Speed equal
Both are 10 meters away from each other

. Mage (world of darkness) vs theory goats

Christian Space wizard:

Overpowered Ikea furniture:

Ness:

A Umineko character stomps again:

Last edited:
Weird, they're surprisingly bare in terms of hax for a Umineko character. But I will wait for people who are knowledgeable on the verse to appear first.

Why are you using the weakest Umineko 8-C if you want the strongest spot and not like the goats.

Truths are capable of activating before and tagging 1-B immeasurables which are faster by definition than any 3-D passives, so how fast is the Mage again

You should ask udlmaster for proper feature of mage , sadly , he won't handle about 1-A shit for a long time

Iirc Mages can have Disbelief either passively or not depending on if their Marauders or not, that said I'm not fully knowledgeable to call this

So

Goats have Endless Nine, 1-A+ hax that negates anything vaguely supernatural.

What's the plan against that.

Mages immeasurable stems from them being able to travel out into the Void beyond the Tellurian (The "That's how every it gets" of WoD).

I'm not entirely sure what the Theory goats have that would stop Disbelief hax in they're in effect. (If it is)

If not, and assuming they're on generally equal speed that they can react to each other (which I would find preferable), there's a lot that could happen.

Edit: Oh mind me, didn't see "Speed Equal" at the top. Yeah, if they're equal, Passives would come into effect, I'm pretty sure Endless Nine can negate a lot of Hax the Mage's have, correct me if I'm wrong, and they might survive the Disbelief if Endless Nine is strong enough.

BTW, I would like a citation for the Furniture having Endless 9.

From the scene of Endless 9 being revealed, the Highest resistance was 9 digits which many of the Witches had and could pierce. (IIRC, the attack that was going to kill Battler could pierce hence its reveal)

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the Furniture talking about how Battler bodied them when he confronted them, that statement doesn't say that any of them have endless Nine.

No, the context of that scene is they cannot harm the goats because the goats have Endless Nine.

fAtWHt2.png

The theory goats are invading Battler's after-party, and the fantasy beings have to fight them off. However, their attacks do naught against the goats because Endless Nine denies their very existence from doing damage.

Oh, I see, this is in the specific world, is it not? I remember EVA-Beatrice stating that the world itself was antithetical against magic.

(Oh I found it)

Also, if you could, could you send me the scene in which that happened? I'm sure the text is reliable but I would like to get the scene itself to make sure.

Edit: The context here is just after the reveal of Endless 9

The more I think about it, this fight becomes more and more interesting as Endless 9 And Marauder's Quiet are extremely similar.

Back