• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle between two guys who smacked Baldi (GRACE)

Bond vs The Neighbor

You know the drill

Speed is Equal

Both have prior knowledge

Bond has restricted vehicles

Lets see which Baldi Killer takes it

Pretty sure it's my OCD which is making me use this character so many times: 7

Funny moustache ma: 0

Thunder Mcqueen/Frisk: 0

IMG 1655

Bond outranges and has more battle experience. SBA distance makes CQC kinda unlikely. Bond takes this low diff probably.

Zark2099 said:
BTW every single match on Bond's profile is made by you. Are you feeling well?
Read what I called Bond in the OP 😂😂😂

Yeah I'm fine mate. Just grew up with him and thought he needed more attention. Now he's getting more so why stop

Also please don't find me saying mate to be an insult. I'm Australian it's just the first word that comes to mind half the time hahaha

Then again, even if the fight took place at the neighbors house, Bond would still win because lets face it. Hes not stupid as he would watch the bear traps since he is a professional and hes much more experienced. Voting Bond

Back