• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the 8-B Elasticity users (Toe vs Samantha Winston) (GRACE)

This is pretty much Toe vs Mr. Fantastic but with my own OC instead of Mr Fantastic
Connections: Both can stretch, both are 8-B, and both are pansexual. They really don't have much more in common other than that lol

Ground Rules:
  • Both are 8-B
  • Speed is equal
  • Both have prior knowledge
  • Fight takes place in the middle of a busy highway
Toe scales to 65.55 Tons of TnT
Sam scales to 39.75 Tons of TnT
Toe has a 1.65x AP advantage

Who Wins?

Stickman: 0 ()
Student: 3 (LeoEpicGamer8910, HonestlyBored24, ThePrimalHunter)
Both have a heart attack: 0 ()

Last edited:
You kidding me, Toe is now fighting against elasticity Idolmaster girls? How lucky can that holy dude get

Samantha opens with pretty much the same thing. Either hand-to-hand or wrapping around her opponent to restraign them
Well, Toe has the AP advantage, and Samantha has the LS advantage, so it kind of depends. But Toe has experience dodging danmaku and can be pretty hard to hit since he liked to stretch around incoming attacks.

Well, Toe has the AP advantage, and Samantha has the LS advantage, so it kind of depends. But Toe has experience dodging danmaku and can be pretty hard to hit since he liked to stretch around incoming attacks.
He will be difficult to hit. But Sam does also have the skill edge due to her training at Green Haul and is smarter than Toe, so that will help

I have no idea how I forgot to do that

To give a rough estimate of her stamina, she's pretty much the same as her other classmates, who can fight for extended periods and keep going after bad injuries
Huh. Well they should be around the same then I guess. Aside from Toe's small AP advantage, Sam seems to have every other advantage so I guess I'll vote for her FRA.

are you sure this was the guy with no losses?

Back