• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Serial Killer Killer vs Guys Who Like Scary Movies (Thrillseeker vs Ghostface) (GRACE)

Quick Story:
A homicide detective known as Sang Bao has recently been assigned to a string of murders happening around Woodsburo. After some detective work, he finds out that the 2 people responsible for the killings are high school seniors by the names of Billy Loomis and Stu Macher. However, instead of reporting this evidence to the police, he figures he can get a fun hunt out of these 2. Choosing to skip the stalking this time to make the hunt more interesting, he makes himself known to the pair and goes in for the kill.

Thrillseeker vs Ghostface (1996)

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is equal
  • Everyone has a knife but nothing else
  • Fight takes place in Stu's house
  • Both start 3m away from each other
  • Thrillseeker has prior knowledge on the ghostface killers
  • Both Ghostfaces know Thrillseeker is an incredibly smart killer and that he's stronger than them individually, but nothing else
  • Both teams are in-character
Thrillseeker scales to 570 Joules
The Ghostface Pair scales to 375 Joules
Thrillseeker has a 1.52x AP advantage over each of the killers

Who Wins?

Thrillseeker: 4 (Froggytron, MintyBoi1, Volt12121, ThePrimalHunter)
Ghostface: 0 ()
Incon: 0 ()
324084565_561029275945307_2513340451880407482_n.jpg
dfvqco8-18921f55-bc6b-49bf-9d4f-0099253ee4da.png

Last edited:
So it's 1 vs 2? By looking at both profiles, it certainly seems Thrillseeker has more useful skills in direct conflict and higher AP, if he focused only on one at a time while avoiding the second one, he could win. How does the teamwork of Ghostfaces work exactly?

How does the teamwork of Ghostfaces work exactly?
The ghostfaces typically work together to make it look like there is one killer constantly teleporting around. They pourposefully lead them into areas where the other Ghostface is so that they can sneak attack them. In a fight like this though, they might just both try to jump him at the same time

The ghostfaces typically work together to make it look like there is one killer constantly teleporting around. They pourposefully lead them into areas where the other Ghostface is so that they can sneak attack them. In a fight like this though, they might just both try to jump him at the same time
Since the distance is just 3 meters, I think most of the ghostfaces techniques won't be usable here. Their knife skills seem way less experienced than Thrillseeker's, I think he can win here easily by throwing a knife to kill one and then overpower the other with Martial Artist, AP advantage and smart moves. Very likely Thrillseeker will then just toy with the other Ghostface, but I still don't imagine him winning alone.

Since the distance is just 3 meters, I think most of the ghostfaces techniques won't be usable here. Their knife skills seem way less experienced than Thrillseeker's, I think he can win here easily by throwing a knife to kill one and then overpower the other with Martial Artist, AP advantage and smart moves. Very likely Thrillseeker will then just toy with the other Ghostface, but I still don't imagine him winning alone.
Guessing this is a vote for Thrillseeker?

Back