• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle against strongest top 10 non-smurf 7-C

Well just want to know how far can waga maou go with top 10 strongest opponents, start with top 1st of 7-C

Foolish Demon King vs The Fool

anDN9En3d-J3tdONYmiwmTywlryCK6dnHsWWi56ra7JvOzqoxN915YMrLAzJkYZ1Om8cWnoQgNyClS9cI-Wi7gh5Svjky8ur73ZZronz0Q
656610ae4a2dd4ed0231e071ee7dc4ab.jpg

Rule
  • Key: 7-C
  • Speed equalized
  • SBA
Conclusion

Last edited:
Bold to try and start at the top. I don't know either character but if Zi-O can't beat the guy in first spot, he'd tie for second since they can't effect each other.

What does he start with? Also, can he interact with abstract, conceptual beings who can become even more conceptual for beings who already can interact with layered ones?

Well with Ghost power, he could interact with Abstract + NEP entities (NEP nature 1,3 and aspect 1,3) and also become one of them

None affect him. He can fool time to not affect him, on a conceptual level he can fool anything.

Also, can he kill Klein as he exist within the historical void, as long as the worms of his exist there, so will he or those within his castle. Also, can kamen resist to almost instant body puppetry plus making his opponent become another "him"? Another thing is that Klein can project anything he seen, basically summon from history even his opponents or locations like a river that killed even death itself.

Madness, Mind, corruption are also things his foe need to resist as Klein is an eldritch being whose presence in a fight will induce such things.

Also, can he kill Klein as he exist within the historical void, as long as the worms of his exist there, so will he or those within his castle. Also, can kamen resist to almost instant body puppetry plus making his opponent become another "him"?
So this technically immo 8 right, Sougo has tons of Rider power to negate immo8. He may not have resistance to body puppetry and how does this [making his opponent become another "him"] work, would you mind explain it?

Last edited:
Madness, Mind, corruption are also things his foe need to resist as Klein is an eldritch being whose presence in a fight will induce such things.
He has power of Gaim who can caple of resisting Higher dimensional (8-D) mind manipulation so Klein mind hax won't work on him

Still corruption and madness works.

His body puppetry and making others become another him is simple him using his spirit threads that instantly connect to everything within his range. Basically, once he use it, other beings within the range will become another avatar of his. This is layered.

All his avatars are him, so as long as they live, so will he.

His strongest power is to let his divine Kingdom descend blocking all external things. In this way he also aquire more powers of the Error and Door pathway beyond his Fool authorities.

Still corruption and madness works
These won't work either as he can resist corruption and madness with power of Kuuga and Cyclone
His body puppetry and making others become another him is simple him using his spirit threads that instantly connect to everything within his range. Basically, once he use it, other beings within the range will become another avatar of his. This is layered.
This sound familiar with a villian of Kamen Rider Ghost who can turn all the world's population into his avatar, of course this doesn't work with Ghost but it's hard to kill him though.

He can turn even conceptual things into his avatars so why it wouldn't work?

Madness, Mind, Corruption starts from sequence 4, he's sequence 0, so he has layers. Same for puppetry.

He can turn even conceptual things into his avatars so why it wouldn't work?

Madness, Mind, Corruption starts from sequence 4, he's sequence 0, so he has layers. Same for puppetry.
Ok Sougo cannot handle with those layered except mind stuff though can Klein do anything with Sougo TD2, NEP and AE2 with 9-D metafictional concept "Heisei"?

As long as its not his first move since i see its not his base then yeah, also just because he has higher D doesnt mean he can win since klein can fool all things making most powers useless, or even steal his armor even if he can't use it. Or like i said first, just summon another Sougo that he controls.

As long as its not his first move since i see its not his base then yeah, also just because he has higher D doesnt mean he can win since klein can fool all things making most powers useless, or even steal his armor even if he can't use it. Or like i said first, just summon another Sougo that he controls.
Not really he is higher D, he resists to Higher D manipulation and his existance is preserved by Higher D, and Sougo also have Blank Ridewatch which can steel the 9-D power and it's not only take the power but also the history of that person even affecting on Acausality. Even if he can summon Sougo,they won't listen to Klein because Sougo essence is the same no matter which space-time they in, they can resist to even Higher D mind manip so it's hard for Klein control them.

The body puppetry is not mind control, but him taking control of the being and then it will transform them into an avatar of Klein.

The body puppetry is not mind control, but him taking control of the being and then it will transform them into an avatar of Klein.
Alright, but does he has anything to deal with Power+History absorption of Blank Ridewatch? And also, he still need to deal with Sougo NEP of Ghost power btw

Last edited:
Is Sougo nep in base?

He can deal with both of these powers of they aren't higher D.

Then he loses as he can't deal with the starting moves of Klein like i mentioned above.

He can deal with both of these powers of they aren't higher D.
You means Power and History Absorption? Yes they can take away Higher D power
Then he loses as he can't deal with the starting moves of Klein like i mentioned above.
His transformation and ridewatch activated is within a second. And for reation speed he is heavily higher than Klein, he can also precogs to know what Klein's next move so i think Sougo still has advantage

Last edited:
Not really he is higher D, he resists to Higher D manipulation and his existance is preserved by Higher D, and Sougo also have Blank Ridewatch which can steel the 9-D power and it's not only take the power but also the history of that person even affecting on Acausality. Even if he can summon Sougo,they won't listen to Klein because Sougo essence is the same no matter which space-time they in, they can resist to even Higher D mind manip so it's hard for Klein control them.
Klein's summons doesn't have consciousness by default

Do you sure that he doesn't control the consciousness of puppet from the beginning and then summon them to fight?
Yes, he can't even summon a conscious version of himself from the past
also for the absorption thing, if it absorbs his historical projection it will be useless (since Klein main body just stay in his castle and letting his projection fight if it's not already the case from the start), he can also use his Fooling (causality manip) for substitution since it looks like it isn't instant

Yes, he can't even summon a conscious version of himself from the past
also for the absorption thing, if it absorbs his historical projection it will be useless (since Klein main body just stay in his castle and letting his projection fight if it's not already the case from the start), he can also use his Fooling (causality manip) for substitution since it looks like it isn't instant
It can affect the Acausality who has seperated from history, material world and their trueself living in higher dimension

If this is for non-smurf then the kamen rider is not qualified for the thread as he has higher D powers. Just realised after seeing Daoist's post.

Klein also has precog.

Yeah I saw Transduality 2 and I was like "Yeah I'm pretty sure that's on a 1-C level looking at the rest of the profile."

So he doesn't qualify for the non-smurf list in any way shape or form

This not vs thread for top 1 non-smurf 7-C, i just to see if Sougo can wincon the low non-smurf when they are in same tier.

Klein also has precog.
Seem like Sougo precog doesn't work much since i can see resistance precog in Klein. The advantage of Sougo is Absorption, NEP 1,3 , TD2 and AE2, if Klein can't affect these he can't kill Sougo either. This is much like an incon as i can see

I still think, Klein has a better chance to win as his starter moves are better to counter his foe since these powers said by you are not in base but the Low 1-C armor/Transformation.

I still think, Klein has a better chance to win as his starter moves are better to counter his foe since these powers said by you are not in base but the Low 1-C armor/Transformation.
he doesn't really need to transform just to activate the watch. TD2, AE2 is his based, NEP and others just one-click

Last edited:
Yeah, but he won't be able to think if he becomes another avatar of Klein, since he would just become another "him".

Yeah, but he won't be able to think if he becomes another avatar of Klein, since he would just become another "him".
Why would it affect the way he thinking if his avatar power is just puppetry not related to his mind? Also i think with Gaim power can resist it since it can help the user keep their ego and resist merging with the world and becoming one with Saver the higher D being.

Because like I said above, he turn the targets into another him. They became another Klein. One of the already existing thousands that he has. His mind will simply cease to exist as he's no longer him.

Back