• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
I'm sincerely hoping this isn't a stomp, but I have a bad feeling it is.

Let's go over the rules:

Speed is equal.

Batman has a month of prep and knows a tad bit about how 682's adaptation works. He also has his 4-B gear.

682 starts at High 8-C. Keyword: starts.

Both are in-character, willing to kill.

Win via KO, death, BFR or incap.

Batman starts in the Batcave. 682 starts in Gotham.

Who wins?

Batman: 0

Monster: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Batman 002
Scp 682 reptil dificil de destruir by lengsel archetype-d6fv118

Wait so is Batman in character or willing to kill hahahaa

Because in character he doesn't kill. I'm assuming you mean he's willing to kill so bloodlusted. Anyway, I'll be back soon with my opinion

Not to mention that if Batman knows even a sliver about the lizard's adaptation, he won't go for the kill. He'd start making up a plan to contain it, and since he has a month of prep, he'll probably find some kind of containment for it.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Wait so is Batman in character or willing to kill hahahaa
Well, both are in-character, but if they have to kill the other, they will.

682 was bfr'd to a higher d place that he had no way to escape since the only ways out are inaccessible to him

He still came back

>eating the Phantom Zone

What's the nearest fast food all you can eat? I wanna see this guy in action.

I don't want to read Batman's entire list of abilities right now, so what's stoping 682 to just adapting to 4-B and beating the shit out of him?

Well because he can't do it instantly. And like I said, since Batman knows that 682 can adapt he would 100% go for containment, and won't risk it getting stronger.

@Ogbun Neat

Knowing what someone can do wont help if you dont have the means to stop them

And 682 doesnt have an exploitable weakness like a lot of people Batman deals with

There was one time where he got sent to the sun and (I shit you not) grew wings and flew back to Earth. Although I think that one's non-canon

Batman can't do shit to him

As such he builds a way to survive for as long as possible so 682 can't attack him

Incon

Really? How did it do that?

It adapted to have spaceflight. 682 has adapted to be able to fly in space on four different occasions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back