• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Having Non-Physical Interaction doesn't mean being able to punch space-time, not necessarily at least.

Since he upscales from characters who are able to merge literal universes, he probably can.

If they do it naturally (which is likely the case) and not due to some convoluted technique or process then yeah. What does he start with?

I can caress my mustache and plot to do the same, doesn't mean I can do it.

I'm surprised my 2 videos of Dr. Strange on streamable weren't deleted due to copyright.

As for what Bass starts off with, he either does buster rake, any form of his energy/darkness manipulation, sword blades or H2H combat, absorption, or straight up copy his opponent's moves.

For defensive, he's got his Dark Aura and Serenade's Ramiants that reflects any attack so long the person keeps moving around.

Bass upscales from a guy who did a 2 universes feat. How may Universes is Dormammu into?

Well, we only know he fuses his and one other universe at a time, and this is described as him "absorbing" and "consuming" them, meaning it makes him stronger to an unknown extent. Kaecilius describes the amount he absorbed as "so many others" [universes].

To my knowledge, Infinite speed doesn't mean much when it comes to time-loops, but eh.

And if time doesn't exist in his dimension, he shouldn't even be encompossed of space-time. Not to mention, time wouldn't be reversing as shown in the movie. Also, if his dark dimension has no time, then Doctor Strange is infinite too lol.

@Shadow What? If you're infinite, time manipulation moves don't mean shit to you.

No, having infinite speed makes it so that only time-stop and time-slow don't work on you. Every other time-related ability works just fine.

Strange doesn't have infinite speed because it would be an outlier.

Back