• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baseline 9-B Tournament Round 2 - Zagor vs Galael

Sorry for my abscence, my WiFi router broke down after a storm in my city, and even now my internet connection is dubious.

Welp, I do believe that most possible scenarios were evaluated. Although Zagor can beat the Marques with minor difficulty, it seems that he needs to rely of sneaking pass through Galael true form I see him lost most of the time unless he possesses an ability/tool that allows him to divert Galael, and yet that is not a guaranteed victory. If he has ranged weapons, he could try to keep distance between the nightmare, but it could take some time before running out of ammo.
That's indeed true.

In fact, I've thought a bit more about this, and I change my vote. I think Galael should win more often than not. Zagor does have superior mobility and can indeed wound him a lot, and I still think it is likely that he'd retreat to overcome the physical disadvantage, but it isn't easy to quickly disengage for combat, specially considering that Galael has surface scaling and good speed, and given that they're both at the lower ends of 9-B, it is indeed very possible for Galael to take Zagor beforehand.

Although I should note that Zagor does have a revolver with plenty of bullets, plus a knife he typically carries and his tomahawk, both of which (especially the tomahawk) have been used with extreme effectiveness.

Still I think Galael should win more oft than not!

Galael FRA, I s'pose. I admit I was shocked when the votes initially went against him, given the two healthbars thing.

Back