• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Based on (CANON) Anime/Manga/Game feats, who do you think is the Strongest Trainer/Pokemon ?

Canon is loose here. It has to be part of their story, whether it is Post-Game or not . It will be into two differing spots: Canon and Post-Story Legendary Feats &

Good Contenders (In My Opinion ) :

Legendary Feats:

MC of Guardian Signs : His Main Pokemon is a Pichu , most of his Pokemon can keep up with and damage some of the most powerful legendaries in verse. This even included Dialga, Palkia, Giratina., and even frickin Arceus at one point

Mystery Dungeon Protagonists : This ranges a lot depending on interpretation

Platinum & Lucas:Was said to be able to defeat Giratina in the Dark DImension if you choose to defeat him . I don't know why people assume this legendary held back..

Molly from the Unown Movie ( Has the power of A LOT of Unow , in which a few of them was used by Arceus to re-create DIalga and Palkia, possibly meaning she is on a pretty similar level to them, if not stronger . )

Bonnie ( Only when using Squishy effectively in the movies )

Sir Aaron and his Lucario ( HIs Lucario can handle the Regi Trio )

Sheena and Damos ( Sheena can mentally handle Arceus' Wrath , but fell to him. Damos calm Arceus down mentally . Should ebe comparable with Sheena, if not far stronger, whom are able to connect with Dialga and Palkia. )

Marcus ( Has Heatran offically using mindcontrol )

Alice ( Has Darkrai on her team in the movies, but really it's "Unoffical" to a degree. )

Tony Lund ( Had Darkrai for a time )

Non Legendary Feats

Need some help with this one. SO many to choose.

- Champions are obvious,

- E4 are obvious.

- Megas are Obvious.

Just hard to choose the cream of the crop...

I have to imagine Sinnoh trainers are probably the strongest using legendary scaling feats. Flint and Volkner defeated Giratina with just one Pokemon each and I believe the protagonist surpass them eventually.

Darkanine said:
Flint and Volkner defeated Giratina with just one Pokemon.
Outlier, Giratina was portrayed inconsitently and that is comparable to the player catching Arceus, which did not happened in the canon continuity.

I meant things that are said to happen in-story, not something completely ouandish. You can argue that Flint never was explicitly said to have defeated the Legendary

At least with the other player's protagonists, you can argue that they only "catch" them, as it is pretty consistent. Platinum & Lucas were downright stated to have defeated Giratina in Platinum ( by an onlooker who observed the battle [ i linked it above ] and notice Giratina doesn't run away afterwards ) should they choose to do so. Yeah...

Anyways, I choose the MC of Guardian Signs or Lucas. Molly would be my 2nd choice. Alain's Mega Charizard would be my #7 choice for the anime side.

Back