• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bardock Revision

When was fasha or senpai at all stated to be comparable to anime piccolo who did not even exist by the time her death had happen

When has chiiled ever been shown in the ova or video games to be small star level

When has king vegeta ever been supassed in the saiyan saga besides vegeta and broly later on

him being threaten by berry and his father is unlikey since their the ones who let him live in the village and should be weaker farmer with shotgun

1) Because they are far superior to Piccolo's moonbusting feat (with a power level of 329)

2) Is simply being "far superior to Dwarf Star level"

3) pretty sure Bardock's power level was stated (somewhere) to be higher than King Vegeta's post zenkai

4) what do you mean? What the profile implies is that they healed him, giving him another zenkai boost

@AidenBrooks999

1. to your part 1 point i thought it meant namek saga piccolo so that was my fault

2. but when has chilled been shown to star level to give such a scale to bardock

3. it was a dub only statement

3. Dwarf Star level (Surpassed King Vegeta after being threated by the two aliens Ipana and Berry), Small Star level as a Super Saiyan (Successfully defeated Chilled) as quoted from the page

"2. but when has chilled been shown to star level to give such a scale to bardock "

Data Books says Chilled has a higher power level than first form Frieza by a massive margin; therefore, Star Level.

@Missy0124

2. Power-scaling. Unless you specifically want him to destroy a small star

3. Sure? Pretty sure the databook stated so

4. My english is not the best, but i'm sure that means that they threated his injuries)

@AidenBrooks999

2. data books arent accuarate alot of the time. and even if bardock had a 50x boost as a super saiyan does his power level would be less than friezas 530,000 so chilled would need to be weaker than first form frieza

3. dodoria almost killed him note he was not going all out. but he is easliy infernior to dodoria who is planet level

4. my english is not the best ether so its fine i understand but when did they threat him with anything besides giving food to him at his cave

If someone finds the data book statement of Bardock being stronger than King Vegeta after Bardock's Zenkai then that should settle it.

Back