• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Banjo Kazooie upgrades

I created this forum for potential upgrades for the bear and bird duo more specially mumbo in the series gruntilda is on par with mumbo's magic or superior and mumbo created a rainstorm the size of a montain with his rain dance does this technacilly speaking make him mountain level? I need help figuring this out

I only just saw this. We have methods of calculating the energy needed to create a storm, and creating a rain storm that covers a mountain isn't Mountain level. Also it's done via Weather Manipulation so I don't think it can be scaled to AP. That and Mumbo uses a Glowbo to perform this, so I don't think Grunty would scale if it was an AP feat.

Back