• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
A battle of old martial artists. In an empty alley of a long abandoned city, these two lone wolves meet each other as if drawn by fate. A single look in each other's eyes was enough to comprehend what was about to happen.

• Awakening Breath Bang is used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Starting distance is 20 meters
  • The battle takes place in an alley of an empty city at twilight
  • Bang scales around 715.8 megatons, while Gen considerably above 1.28 gigaton due to being much stronger than Satsui No Hado Ryu

Bang: 7 (FluffyCreatureZ, EliminatorVenom, CBslayeR, Knifeman29, GlaceonGamez471, Armorchompy, EnderLord8)

Gen:

Inconclusive:

5386401-6089520354-4c2fe.jpg

latest

Last edited:
Gen: ~2x Ap advantage, Status effect inducement, likely more skill, damage boost and pressure points.
Bang: Lifting strength advantage, analytical prediction, attack reflection, pressure points, ultra instinct, stats amplification, far better stamina.
Bang has more hax so he's more likely to win here so I'm voting bang, because of hax, LS, ultra instinct, and most importantly stamina.

Fluffy made very concise points in his analysis.

In raw AP, yeah, Gen is stronger, and he seems to use his pressure point strikes in general (I'll come back to what I mean "in general") better than Bang, as most moves in Gen's arsenal are dependant on him hitting areas as small as his fingertips, and he does that consistently even against characters that are equal to him in attributes such as speed, if not superior, and fully expects him to do so. Bang's pressure point usage seem to use his whole fist to hit more vulnerable areas of the body. Again, this isn't exactly hard evidence, fiction makes it possible that the fist transfers more energy, but in SF logic, Gen delivers the force of a closed fist using his fingertip alone in a smaller area, so he gets more out of his AP than Bang does using pressure points. This is amplified by Gen's damage boosts and harder-hitting attacks. However, there are specific problems. First of all, Bang has one move, the Kiba Soshi, which seems to be abnormally precise and should be superior to most of Gen's strikes, and Bang himself has plenty of enhanced moves as well. Plus, in LS, Bang is vastly superior. To be fair, I do not remember LS being very relevant to Bang unless you went to grapple with him, as the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist style is mostly based around striking alone. So, unless Gen deliberately went for a grapple, which he should notice as being a stupid idea, LS shouldn't play out significantly in this fight.

One interesting here is that, for once, stamina will be a heavy factor here, and Bang beats Gen here veeeery badly. While it is entirely possible that Gen may last a long fight, he'll be the more tired one, and there's always the possibility from the illness to attack even at the start of the battle.

Speed is equalized and, for one, Gen is actually the more agile of the fighters, which is rare for most SF characters, although Bang can leap and dash way farther than Gen can, which can provide some interesting scenarios.

Skill-wise, while I think Gen is the more experienced one against other martial artists like Bang and himself, a more precise fighter and mayhaps even have more willpower... I'd be hard-pressed to say that Bang is less technical, or that his willpower is smaller enough for this to matter in this match. Bang is exceptionally talented, trains a lot and consistently tests his style. I'd say that, if Gen is more skilled, it isn't by much, nor is it that big of an obstacle to Bang. Besides, Bang's considerably harder style of fighting might broke tough for this incarnation of Gen's style of fighting.

In powers and capabilities, while Gen has plenty of very good tools, such as the stunning and crumpling strikes, Bang is ultimately the one whose powers better match him for this fight. His Awakening skill, plus all the other stuff such as Instinctual Reactions, should benefit him.

All in all, this is a strange case of a more precise and stronger fighter fighting against a more fragile, more agile and almost as skilled fighter. If Gen tires up quickly enough or accumulates too much damage, Bang should win, but if Gen catches him with a good combination of strikes, Bang goes down. In this scenario, I bet on Bang more times than not.

Grace is over, I'm adding the match.

-----------------

Snapping out of the Awakening, Bang felt incredibly tired. His entire body hurt, and he could barely stand, as many points had been struck with incredible force and precision. However, his opponent was even in a worse condition. Facing the ground, Gen was unconscious, and no one knows for how much time he would have remained there. Weirdly enough, on Gen's face there was a smile, the sly smile of a warrior who met a worthy foe who bested him in battle.
Bang didn't care much about it, although he was surprised that such a talented martial artist could appear from nothing, as if dragged by the winds of the fight themselves from another world. Shrugging off the though, Bang headed towards Saitama's home, hoping that his young friend could offer him a meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back