• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might VS Gouketsu (1/10/0) GRACE

All Might: Emirp sumitpo

Gouketsu: Tural2004, King, EnderLord8, SemiRaedi, Knifeman29, CiscoTheSoto, Magmag, Kachon123, CheatHydra, Nierre

Inconclusive:

Prime All Might is being used.
Speed is equalized.
Opponents start 10 meters apart.
Battle takes place in the middle of C-City.

Scenario: All Might is on his way to The Super Fight Tournament held in C-City as he received a distress signal from a couple of A-Class heroes who had entered the tournament. They said that a powerful monster had interrupted the tournament to turn the participates into monsters. On the way to the stadium All Might spots a large hulking monster with spikey hair. "I take it you're the one who crashed the tournament." "So what if I am?" The monster martial artist replies with a sharp grin. While taking a strong stance the Symbol of Peace retorts: "I'm going to bring you to justice for the crimes you committed against those martial artists and heroes." "Oooh give it your best shot Mr. Hero" Gouketsu replies assuming a stance of his own. Who will prevail? The Symbol of Peace or the former martial artist turned monster?

Last edited:
I am pretty sure Gouketsu has AP advantage and skill stomps.
Not really. All Might has fought opponents like All For One who has like a hundred years worth of experience, and he's been trained by Gran Torino, who has trained fighters like Deku. Gouketsu's martial art feats aren't that crazy to begin with and both are relatively comparable.

As for physical strength, Gouketsu is unquatifiably stronger than All Might, as Gouketsu is stated to be stronger than CK. By how much is unknown. But All Might has the LS advantage, meaning he could break out of Gouketsu's grip quite easily, and could likely throw him around.

Acrobatics and a much smaller size would mean All Might could evade Gouketsu's attacks easier. And All Might's shockwaves having superior range and AOE than Gouketsu means that he would win a range battle.

The way I see it, All Might would evade most of Gouketsu's attacks before eventually putting him down with enough attacks, and All Might is shown to have much better stamina.

All Might Mid-Diffs

Gouketsu is stated to be more skilled than Suiryu who is seen as genius. All Might is skilled but from what I have seen he usually relies on phsyical strength. Gran Torino himself isn't that skilled to begin with.

And shockwaves are only good against weaker opponents. If the opponent is comparable, they are meaningless. The power that hits Gouketsu would be much weaker than his direct punches. That's similar to inverse square law.

Also, didn't Gouketsu's shockwave travel over 30 km? I am pretty sure his range isn't inferior by a huge margin.

There is a big gap between martial arts mastery and Expert combatant.
Gouketsu was part of the first and most difficult of the Super Fight tournament. this is the same tournament which has had super talented fighters including Bang, Suiryu and garou but goketsu's tournament was still considered the toughest.
All Might fighting a hundred year old opponent means nothing when we have no record of either of them learning any martial arts.
Lifting Strength doesn't matter as goketsu has enough skill to keep All Might at bay. His higher AP will also be an advantage.
Goketsu is also surpirisingly agile for his size. All Might only has a slight acrobatics advantage in this regard.

Goketsu takes the win in this one.

Last edited:
There is a big gap between martial arts mastery and Expert combatant.
Gouketsu was part of the first and most difficult of the Super Fight tournament. this is the same tournament which has had super talented fighters including Bang, Suiryu and garou but goketsu's tournament was still considered the toughest.
All Might fighting a hundred year old opponent means nothing when we have no record of either of them learning any martial arts.
Lifting Strength doesn't matter as goketsu has enough skill to keep All Might at bay. His higher AP will also be an advantage.
Goketsu is also surpirisingly agile for his size. All Might only has a slight acrobatics advantage in this regard.

Goketsu takes the win in this one.
Goketsu probably Mid diffs

Last edited:
All might might be able to brute force some of the higher tiers of OPM but he isn't getting past the skilled ones like Bang, Bomb, Garou and ofc Goketsu.

I think I'm gonna give this to Gouketsu. Though All Might is an experienced combatant, I don't think he's ever displayed the same level of fighting skill that a master martial artist like Gouketsu possesses. Both All Might and Gouketsu possess the ability to generate shockwaves, even if Gouketsu's range might be less than All Might's. Gouketsu also possesses impressive agility and speed, which allowed him to instantly appear behind Suiryu when he was distracted. I wouldn't say this is a stomp, since All Might could still win with his lifting strength superiority if he catches Gouketsu in a grab or something, but I'm still going with Gouketsu.

Yes Grace is over and I'll go ahead and add this match to the profiles. EDIT: Someone already added the matches for me thank you.

Back