• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bandanna Waddle Dee VS Mega Man (Classic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ask me why.

Fight can end in Death, KO or BFR

Fight takes place on Pop Star

Current Vote:

B. Waddle Dee: 1

Mega Man: 0

KRtDL Waddle Dee
MegaManSSB4

Isn't Waddle Dee on par with Kirby? If so, that makes this an utter stomp thread (sadly).

That's really weird (he's fought Kirby in hand to hand before, but can be beaten by inhaling him), but he has an absurd speed advnatage considering the fact that he scales to Kirby to an extent.

The Kirby wiki explicitly states that Bandana Dee is on par with Kirby in terms of skill and strength.

How so? Waddle Dee gets his ass handed to him by Kirby and can literally be killed in a second by Kirby. Seriously, he's the ONLY boss in well. ANY Kirby game that you can just inhale to win. Honestly, I don't see how he scales to Kirby in any way.

I mean, all of Kirby's boss characters are scaled to Kirby's physical stats, and if you don't inhale the Bandanna Waddle Dee he can actually put up a fight with his boss-level hp. I don't see why he wouldn't be scaled.

Not really, Hammer Kirby can annihilate him (and most Kirby bosses for that matter) in a mere 1-shot.

Also, I can easily kill him by spamming the slide button. You can 3-shot him with nearly any ability. By this logic Tien has SS level durability because he can tank 1 hit from Buutenks (and get knocked out in the process)

It also helps that in Arena Mode he can beat every single one of the bosses in the game, so there's that too (meaning he scales to them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back