• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

gpVjxPG.png

Kakarot and Tenkaichi 3:
spider-man-i-missed-the-part-where-thats-my-problem.png

Tenkachi 3 "covers everything by having 4 fights with barely any cutscenes per saga and Kakarot has the advantage of being a dragonball game which get significantly better pre production time than pretty much any other anime IP barring SAO, and even then the second half of the cell saga and buu saga are massively worse in terms of quality and the stuff they adapt, the popular sentiment was that CC2 should have just adapted till the namek saga and then left android/buu for a sequel so both parts could have been treated with the same amount of care.

Yhwach's Universal+ rating is assumed to be caused through a domino effect by destroying Soul Society.

That isn't scalable to range outside of the piece you removed to cause said domino effect, and he already has that level of range on his profile.

i dont really care much for the kagura games but they do have pretty solid combat.

id say my only worry would be the online as captain tsubasa their last main anime game had some dodgy netcode

More cgi in this cour 3 than in 2. What parts do you think they can fit cgi? I hope not in Gerard or in Yhwach's shadows in battle, I believe that having CGI in the decline of SK Yhwach's power in the SS

Jump just uploaded an interview video with anime staff for Cour 3 Bleach.

Hightlights:

* A lot more CGI than Cour 2.

* A lot more new scenes

* A Captain will use a Bankai never seen before

More cgi in this cour 3 than in 2. What parts do you think they can fit cgi? I hope not in Gerard or in Yhwach's shadows in battle, I believe that having CGI in the decline of SK Yhwach's power in the SS
SK Yhwach post SK absorption, Ichibei’s bankai, and Shunsui’s bankai

Anything on a large scale I’d say

Back