• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

not saying kensei or Rose didnt get stronger (Kensei could have just hollowfied ), but the examples are kinda baaad.

Zaraki didnt get stronger by life or death shinigami boost as u intend, he was simply removing the nerf he placed upon himself, Toshiro also consistently trained between each arc, and he is very young, and Ichigo actually was getting more powerful by tapping more on hollow powers as you can see the mask changing design + hybrid adapting, as grimmmjow compare hikone to him which is very different from the type of boost u mention. Kubo is definitely not using a lot that kind of death life boost, in fact he never really mentioned it in the whole manga except that single panel.
I would still say that can be used if u want to scale higher some chara, but just that most of times scaling is actually very clear and dont really need that. But for the zombie thing can be used if it fits ur scaling I guess.
I always interpreted it as Kenny suppressing himself lead to him nearly dying which led to him getting boosts which put him closer to his original strength. Nearly died against Ichigo and showed up Nnoitra level. Nearly died against Nnoitra and showed up Yammy level. Even post Muken where he doesn’t deal with his subconscious suppression anymore, nearly died against Gremmy and the Femritters, healed up, severely injured by Pernida, healed up again, shows up God Size Gerard level. Severely injured in the Gerard fight, returns stronger than Hikone and Ikomi

Ichigo basic strength outside of hollow form went up as well. At <50% was able to cancel out Res Yammy’s Cero Oscuras at while his previous Masked Bankai amped Getsuga’s couldn’t damage Res Ulq. Res Yammy’s physical strength is > R2 Ulq’s entire arsenal, let alone an order of magnitude amped Cero from Yammy. He also damaged Gin who scales above the Espada, with a Getsuga. And throughout the story in general, while Ichigo is a weird case with his Zan spirits influencing his power different from anyone else, it’s still a fact that Urahara stated the fastest way to grow was through life and death experiences and proved it with Ichigo, so it’s not a stretch to say Ichigo’s growth continued like this

Toshiro went from nearly being put on a T Shirt at 20% by Fraccion Shaolong to outscaling Res Espada 6 Luppi’s 8x amped attack with a bit of charge time, then scales to Res Halibel though tbf I don’t remember if it was said he trained during the Arrancar/FKT arcs if we count them as 1 story wise, rather than between arcs like we know he does

I always interpreted it as Kenny suppressing himself lead to him nearly dying which led to him getting boosts which put him closer to his original strength. Nearly died against Ichigo and showed up Nnoitra level. Nearly died against Nnoitra and showed up Yammy level. Even post Muken where he doesn’t deal with his subconscious suppression anymore, nearly died against Gremmy and the Femritters, healed up, severely injured by Pernida, healed up again, shows up God Size Gerard level. Severely injured in the Gerard fight, returns stronger than Hikone and Ikomi

Ichigo basic strength outside of hollow form went up as well. At <50% was able to cancel out Res Yammy’s Cero Oscuras at while his previous Masked Bankai amped Getsuga’s couldn’t damage Res Ulq. Res Yammy’s physical strength is > R2 Ulq’s entire arsenal, let alone an order of magnitude amped Cero from Yammy. He also damaged Gin who scales above the Espada, with a Getsuga. And throughout the story in general, while Ichigo is a weird case with his Zan spirits influencing his power different from anyone else, it’s still a fact that Urahara stated the fastest way to grow was through life and death experiences and proved it with Ichigo, so it’s not a stretch to say Ichigo’s growth continued like this

Toshiro went from nearly being put on a T Shirt at 20% by Fraccion Shaolong to outscaling Res Espada 6 Luppi’s 8x amped attack with a bit of charge time, then scales to Res Halibel though tbf I don’t remember if it was said he trained during the Arrancar/FKT arcs if we count them as 1 story wise, rather than between arcs like we know he does
Aizen also evolved after getting hit by Korose Kamishini no Yari and had of course evolved again after Ichigo was clapping him (although both are technically Hogyoku feats) not to mention Momo surviving Toshiro's stab and actually being somewhat relevant in the war arc in the anime exclusive scenes.

Oh and also Yhwach awakening the Almighty after getting his ass handed to him by Ichibei

People forget that Tokinada was heavily nerfed in the fight cuz he was putting most of his reiatsu into maintaining KS, lmao, CFYOW scaling isn't bad or all over the place, people just can't read.
Except the part I'm referring to is before Tokinada used kyoka suigetsu, till that moment he had just fought Shunsui for a while.

What I'm saying is that characters vaguely being in the same range of reiatsu doesn't mean there can't be huge gaps in stats. That's why the statement of Barragan and ikomikidomoe having relative reiatsu doesn't mean Iko doesn't dwarf in stats the respiria merchant

Bleach Anime Cour 5 confirmed?

gqNGALC.png

In the "Cour 3" and "subsequent SEASON(S) <- Nani? Hell Arc anime original confirmed? Or Kubo is indeed carrying out his original plan from the manga where Jugram mentions something about the "Gate of the Sun" been ready to "invade the world of the living" before he destroyed it?

Do you think they will cover all the arcs from the get go and simply add characthers as dlc or focus on the early parts of the story and release arcs as othergames/big dlc ?

While the best style of anime fighting games are 2D, like FighterZ, y'all crying too much. If it's an arena fighter, I'm happy that we got something, and I'll be able to put the hundreds of hours I played in Storm 3 and 4 into a Bleach game, destroying Yamamoto with Hanataro. Be grateful we got something, and buy it with all the DLC and season passes so we get 300 Bleach games in the future.

How is that bad?
Because as you've said, it supposedly only going up to the Arrancar arc? Like, it's slightly more bearable if it covers the entire arrancar saga, but if it only stops at the beginning of it and we need to pay for the rest of the story? That's just shitty business practices. Hell, it would be perfectly reasonable to stop right before the TYBW considering all the new content that's supposed to come out, but no, it's stopping at the arrancar arc, not even the Fullbringer arc.

Because as you've said, it supposedly only going up to the Arrancar arc? Like, it's slightly more bearable if it covers the entire arrancar saga, but if it only stops at the beginning of it and we need to pay for the rest of the story? That's just shitty business practices. Hell, it would be perfectly reasonable to stop right before the TYBW considering all the new content that's supposed to come out, but no, it's stopping at the arrancar arc, not even the Fullbringer arc.
Think past your nose. Do you know much content exists in the first 180 chapters of Bleach? All of the Substitute and Soul Society arcs. Like what are you even on about, that’s like complaining that they didn’t adapt the TYBW into a single 13 episode cour.

Back