• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Rebirth of Souls Console Game-
Soul Resonance High Quality Mobile Game

these game are two different ones and both are coming to console, but Rebirth of Souls is console exclusive. I hope is a 2D/3D fighter like FighterZ

GRvr2VcXwAA_ad_

Last edited:
yes, plenty of content. That doesn't mean they can't include decade old events, and save it for dlc. And games are more inclined to include more content than an animated adaptation, I think that's obvious enough.
Sooooo what’s your issue then? You want a game that thoroughly encompasses the entire series? That’s just not feasible.

Cus it's Dragon Ball "Z" Kakarot. Technically RoF is Z since it was in the name and it predated Super (Super just retconned the canonicity to now take place in Super instead of Z)
Well, that's not the whole series, then. At that point, I could call a game "Bleach TYBW: Kakarot" and say that's the whole series in one game, or calling a game "Naruto Shippuden Storm" and saying you've got the full franchise in there.

Well, that's not the whole series, then. At that point, I could call a game "Bleach TYBW: Kakarot" and say that's the whole series in one game, or calling a game "Naruto Shippuden Storm" and saying you've got the full franchise in there.
DB in general is also weird because the true canon is separated into 3 different series', so technically that's comparing apples to oranges. There is no "Bleach Z" or "Bleach Shippuden", only Bleach (actually Shippuden was an anime exclusive name so technically not in Naruto's case, but Pierrot did it anyways so here we are). With DB you can make a game that covers DB, DBZ, DBGT (as if that'l happen) or DBS as a standalone game for a certain part of the DB canon, but Bleach has only one named canon or property (that is if you exclude the novels but there's only one game that covers them soooo......), meaning when you make a Bleach game, it's kinda assumed everything is in it (at least when all of the canon is finished)

Although, this was mostly a joke tbh. I never meant to get into semantics

DB in general is also weird because the true canon is separated into 3 different series', so technically that's comparing apples to oranges. There is no "Bleach Z" or "Bleach Shippuden", only Bleach (actually Shippuden was an anime exclusive name so technically not in Naruto's case, but Pierrot did it anyways so here we are).
Z was also an anime exclusive name.

Sooooo what’s your issue then? You want a game that thoroughly encompasses the entire series? That’s just not feasible.
Of course, not one that encompasses it all. If fact, I doubt the game currently will cover all of what it's supposedly covering. What I ant for it is to go to the fullbring arc. That is something we have not gotten out of any major bleach game (on the account of the last one coming out in 2011 basing itself off the anime) so far.

Kinda. The anime in both the Japanese and Global releases are known as Z, but only the Global release of the manga has the "Z" in the title. Naruto never had Shippuden in both the Global and the Japanese release of the manga
Oh but Z has been taken out of recent viz publishing I'm most certain of. Pretty neat of them in all honsty.

Of course, not one that encompasses it all. If fact, I doubt the game currently will cover all of what it's supposedly covering. What I ant for it is to go to the fullbring arc. That is something we have not gotten out of any major bleach game (on the account of the last one coming out in 2011 basing itself off the anime) so far.
Only reason the TYBW should be excluded is because of the anime canon not being finished yet.
Oh but Z has been taken out of recent viz publishing I'm most certain of. Pretty neat of them in all honsty.
The damage was already done tbh.

Looks cool, wonder why it only goes to arrancar arc? I didn’t expect blood war since it’s pretty much being redone. As long as it includes the entire thing up until Aizen’s defeat should be fine I guess.

Looks cool, wonder why it only goes to arrancar arc? I didn’t expect blood war since it’s pretty much being redone. As long as it includes the entire thing up until Aizen’s defeat should be fine I guess.
They typically set it up so there'll be a satisfying final villain, I can't imagine there wouldn't be Aizen's defeat there.

For some reason, Grimmjow came up as "Grimmj and Jaegerjaquez" when I looked him up on the wiki, and I'm convinced BG9 has a typo, because one of his powers is listed as "higher with Slavery"
I'll be honest i wanted to start talks about Respira chain magic and see if BG9 would benefit from it.

Back