• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

What I'm saying is that characters vaguely being in the same range of reiatsu doesn't mean there can't be huge gaps in stats. That's why the statement of Barragan and ikomikidomoe having relative reiatsu doesn't mean Iko doesn't dwarf in stats the respiria merchant

Bleach Anime Cour 5 confirmed?

gqNGALC.png

In the "Cour 3" and "subsequent SEASON(S) <- Nani? Hell Arc anime original confirmed? Or Kubo is indeed carrying out his original plan from the manga where Jugram mentions something about the "Gate of the Sun" been ready to "invade the world of the living" before he destroyed it?

Do you think they will cover all the arcs from the get go and simply add characthers as dlc or focus on the early parts of the story and release arcs as othergames/big dlc ?

Also 2d fighters sucks. I want to dash around the field and fly like in the manga so i'm glad it's at least an arena fighter.

While the best style of anime fighting games are 2D, like FighterZ, y'all crying too much. If it's an arena fighter, I'm happy that we got something, and I'll be able to put the hundreds of hours I played in Storm 3 and 4 into a Bleach game, destroying Yamamoto with Hanataro. Be grateful we got something, and buy it with all the DLC and season passes so we get 300 Bleach games in the future.

How is that bad?
Because as you've said, it supposedly only going up to the Arrancar arc? Like, it's slightly more bearable if it covers the entire arrancar saga, but if it only stops at the beginning of it and we need to pay for the rest of the story? That's just shitty business practices. Hell, it would be perfectly reasonable to stop right before the TYBW considering all the new content that's supposed to come out, but no, it's stopping at the arrancar arc, not even the Fullbringer arc.

Because as you've said, it supposedly only going up to the Arrancar arc? Like, it's slightly more bearable if it covers the entire arrancar saga, but if it only stops at the beginning of it and we need to pay for the rest of the story? That's just shitty business practices. Hell, it would be perfectly reasonable to stop right before the TYBW considering all the new content that's supposed to come out, but no, it's stopping at the arrancar arc, not even the Fullbringer arc.
Think past your nose. Do you know much content exists in the first 180 chapters of Bleach? All of the Substitute and Soul Society arcs. Like what are you even on about, that’s like complaining that they didn’t adapt the TYBW into a single 13 episode cour.

Think past your nose. Do you know much content exists in the first 180 chapters of Bleach? All of the Substitute and Soul Society arcs. Like what are you even on about, that’s like complaining that they didn’t adapt the TYBW into a single 13 episode cour.
Jirobo ikkankaza better be playable.

yes, plenty of content. That doesn't mean they can't include decade old events, and save it for dlc. And games are more inclined to include more content than an animated adaptation, I think that's obvious enough.

Back