• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Definitely not Muken Aizen. It was stated that they had no way to kill him within the Soul Society, which means not even 15 million degree flames could take him out.
that alone doesn't imply he can't get burned.
that just means he has numerous ways to circumvent burning to death

Anyone wanna talk about Azashiro vs The entire edo tensei army + WM Obito and his Jins + Kabuto.

I remember me and arc once talked about this.

(Aizen > Itto Kaso from Yama > Itto Kaso from Azashiro > Trillions of C)

Last edited:
Holy shit. He so based for glazing Kenny What the hell was Narita smoking?

Though, I have a hard time believing that 1 Itto Kaso is 1.3 trillion C. Fake Yhwach was not able to even touch Yama's 15 million C and without Blut would have been burnt alive. And Fake Yhwach manhandled Kenpachi. Who survived a collective total of 400 trillion C according to the calc.

The logic ain't logicing.

Last edited:
Holy shit. He so based for glazing Kenny What the hell was Narita smoking?

Though, I have a hard time believing that 1 Itto Kaso is 1.3 trillion C. Fake Yhwach was not able to even touch Yama's 15 billion C and without Blut would have been burnt alive. And Fake Yhwach manhandled Kenpachi. Who survived a collective total of 400 trillion C according to the calc.

The logic ain't logicing.

1. Narita solely cares about wanking Kenpachi as hard as possible in the novels

2. The only thing that can be said to make it make sense is that Kenpachi just unironically has far better heat resistance feats than even Yamamoto ( stupid af )

Uh, I'm 99.999% sure this isn't how we scale temperature. You're literally just getting 1 trillion C from the fact that it has megaton level AP, in which case Yama's heat would surpass a goddamn Kugelblitz given he passively evaporates an entire planet's water. On top of that, the heat radiation of an object is roughly proportional to its temperature raised to the fourth power. In other words, ten times the temperature in Kelvin means heat radiated in Watts is 10,000 times greater.

You'd also be saying Yamamoto is several orders of magnitude more powerful with some random ass forbidden Kido then with his own Bankai.

Last edited:
Uh, I'm 99.999% sure this isn't how we scale temperature. You're literally just getting 1 trillion C from the fact that it has megaton level AP, in which case Yama's heat would surpass a goddamn Kugelblitz given he passively evaporates an entire planet's water. On top of that, the heat radiation of an object is roughly proportional to its temperature raised to the fourth power. In other words, ten times the temperature in Kelvin means heat radiated in Watts is 10,000 times greater.

You'd also be saying Yamamoto is several orders of magnitude more powerful with some random ass forbidden Kido then with his own Bankai.
I don't see how anything here shows that the math is wrong. I simply used a formula that allows you to derive heat from the actual energy output. I don't even see how the result is that ludicrous given how the suns core (15 Million degrees) is only 8-A in terms of sheer AP.

Yamamoto is still capped at 15 million by statements. Itto Kaso vaporizes him. You can just call the water feat due to his sheer ap/reiatsu (His bankai is just his reiatsu given fire properties) if you need a rationale to make that consistent.

I don't see how your point about watts is at all relevant to anything.

Do you have an argument beyond just incredulity as to why Itto Kaso can't be above Yama's bankai in terms of heat? Not AP.

Heating a human being to 15 million C and reaching equilibrium is 8-A. A human being that's 15 million C and whose temperature doesn't immediately drop exponentially would output like 1 Teraton per second in an environment that isn't itself as hot as the sun's core. If the Itto Kaso lasted for like a microsecond then the feat is valid, but also immensely less impressive than withstanding such heat for extended periods of time (Real life humans can accomplish feats like running on hot coals barefoot by making sure their feet never touch the coal long enough to cause burns).

Yamamoto is still capped at 15 million by statements. Itto Kaso vaporizes him.
Since itto kaso spawned from his charred arm and the huge aoe it created, it can be argued that Yama tanked his own itto kaso.

And as i said, Yama's bankai heat isn't what is super scarry about it, it's the EE. So i don't see much problem with itto having superior heat specifically.

Do you have an argument beyond just incredulity as to why Itto Kaso can't be above Yama's bankai in terms of heat? Not AP.
Said heat is itself derived from an AP calc, and you could get much, much higher values for Yamamoto himself using the exact same method (it being his reiatsu doesn't really change much since it still manifests as thermal energy and it still emanates from his body).

Said heat is itself derived from an AP calc, and you could get much, much higher values for Yamamoto himself using the exact same method (it being his reiatsu doesn't really change much since it still manifests as thermal energy and it still emanates from his body).
His Reiatsu other properties besides heat (in virtue of being Reiatsu). It being manifested as heat doesn't those other properties can't explain the feat. I have no reason to attribute the feat solely to heat like I can for Itto Kaso.

My interpretation is the only one presented that doesn't form an immediate contradiction with the narrative (getting it above 15 million degrees), since I'm not using solely heat to explain it.

I doubt that a phenomenon that was in every way depicted as a result of heat and never implied to be otherwise is somehow related to something completely different. And like I said, a human being maintaining a constant surface temperature of 15 million C would absolutely cause global effects at that scale (it wouldn't completely vaporize everything quite as quickly as presented, but it's a small enough difference to be chalked up to just being artistic license).

Yeah tbh Yama's heat is still more impressive because not only is it 15 million degrees, it's 15 million degrees at a constant and longer rate and also has EE

Last edited:
I doubt that a phenomenon that was in every way depicted as a result of heat and never implied to be otherwise is somehow related to something completely different. And like I said, a human being maintaining a constant surface temperature of 15 million C would absolutely cause global effects at that scale (it wouldn't completely vaporize everything quite as quickly as presented, but it's a small enough difference to be chalked up to just being artistic license).
Your doubt means nothing. It's still the only logically consistent way to interpret the feat, which was my main argument.

I have no contention with the idea of a man covered in the sun sitting on the planets surface would be catastrophic. That's just trivial. I contend the idea of using the heat method for the vaporizing the water since it forms contradiction with its stated heat. I simply presented an interpretation for the feat that doesn't actually present a contradiciton. Also, if the real sun couldn't do that, why is it unreasonable to have an explanation that goes beyond heat to explain the difference?

I also doubt your intuition of it being presented purely heat. Why even include the fact it's spiritual pressure at all if they have no functional relation to normal spiritual pressure and is just natural heat? There would be no reason for that to be in the manga if that was the intent.

Back