• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

To get EG in combat, you need to fufill the requirements of Extraordinary Genius, but in combat.

Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits. At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers,[1] and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.
These are the qualifications of Extraordinary Genius. How it translate to combat is through certain situations.

One of which is outperforming a supercomputer, like Ash Ketchum

Another is surpassing human limits, which is a very broad term and it's why this shit makes no sense.

But for examples, there's Yuno, Sonic, Kenshiro, and Zoro.

He should've been the strongest Arrancar.

Nah.

No he isn't.

He literally didn't, he'd taken multiple hits, fought multiple people, and then Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai hit him with a special martial arts technique.
Yes. Based on their battle. And stark has been battling 4 captain level shinigami, on top of it hollow mask.

Probably yes. That's why I said somewhat.

Doesn’t change the fact yamamoto one shotted him when he went for the kill. Don’t remember which captain he fought other than taking ukitake off guard.
Why are you trying to scale wonderwise?

To get EG in combat, you need to fufill the requirements of Extraordinary Genius, but in combat.

These are the qualifications of Extraordinary Genius. How it translate to combat is through certain situations.

One of which is outperforming a supercomputer, like Ash Ketchum

Another is surpassing human limits, which is a very broad term and it's why this shit makes no sense.

But for examples, there's Yuno, Sonic, Kenshiro, and Zoro.
You know Genius allows for all of that too correct?

Like, EG was for super scientist, not fighters who by nature are more skilled than normal humans can be

You and I agree on the same thing Arcker, EG in combat is f***ing stupid. At least we don't have Supergenius in combat (Supergenius itself is hella sketchy as well)

When OMZ timestopped in the Kenpachi fight, was that actual timestop or is it like Mayuri's super human drug? I think it's the latter. Is there any databook statements about it?

Unohana should outscale askin and one shot. On top of it she is a kido master. If she fails to one shot whatever way, she is losing.

Yama should be ftl+. I just don’t wanna elaborate these until arc makes the revision

I'd agree on that.
Assuming a baseline FTL Yamamoto, Reiatsu Crush off, I think Naruto stands a solid chance if he gets his hands on Shikai Yamamoto, considering he can tear up Kaguya, who's quite powerful. However, Yamamoto COULD wipe the clones if he turns up the heat enough.

Assuming a baseline FTL Yamamoto, Reiatsu Crush off, I think Naruto stands a solid chance if he gets his hands on Shikai Yamamoto, considering he can tear up Kaguya, who's quite powerful. However, Yamamoto COULD wipe the clones if he turns up the heat enough.
Yamaji's flames span across a massive distance, he'd fry most of the clones. Hell, Naruto coming into close range is the worst outcome due to his fire and swordsmanship

Back