• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Why would it be? The only argument for mid-godly "Naruto/Boruto" I can think of is Kurama's body, soul, and chakra being destroyed in Baryon Mode, and him coming back. He explicitly says that Bijuu can come back from their flame of life being extinguished, both flesh and soul. imo this would be mid-godly because it involves the body, soul, and mind. The mind aspect is that Kurama's chakra was destroyed in Baryon Mode and then came back anyway, and chakra has spiritual energy that is closely tied to the mind in Naruto. This would only apply to Bijuu, though, and Kaguya exclusively in her Juubi form, I guess. Or is the low-godly you're talking about Karma? If so, nah, that's just plain reincarnation.
It's in otsutsuki physiology, for the real ones (low godly that is)

Last edited:
Yeah, Bijuu regeneration should be "at least Low-Mid; Mid-Godly over time."
Even then, Bleach characters neg Low-Godly if they atomize someone since they destroy the mind body and soul. So in a battle, it's quite useless even if it was low-godly.

And if it was mid godly, there are still characters in Bleach that neg mid-godly

Death Battle has done immeasurable harm to the average Bleach scalers psyche.
8277865-pqcosim040481.gif

Why would it be? The only argument for mid-godly "Naruto/Boruto" I can think of is Kurama's body, soul, and chakra being destroyed in Baryon Mode, and him coming back. He explicitly says that Bijuu can come back from their flame of life being extinguished, both flesh and soul. imo this would be mid-godly because it involves the body, soul, and mind. The mind aspect is that Kurama's chakra was destroyed in Baryon Mode and then came back anyway, and chakra has spiritual energy that is closely tied to the mind in Naruto. This would only apply to Bijuu, though, and Kaguya exclusively in her Juubi form, I guess. Or is the low-godly you're talking about Karma? If so, nah, that's just plain reincarnation.
It's not even combat applicable for them.

Senju, over Ichibei?
Ichibei is more wise than he is smart imo. Hikifune created the artificial soul, and Senjumaru was the leader of the pseudo R&D before Urahara created it and she was the one who taught Mayuri.
What is your rationale for Aizen being below Mayuri?
I didn't notice that, why is Mayuri>Aizen?
In terms of science, research and all that jazz, I have Mayuri above Aizen. He has probably made the second most amount of scientific wonders that we see in the series, only surpassed by Urahara. And there may be a little bit of Mayuri fanboying.

Ichibei is more wise than he is smart imo. Hikifune created the artificial soul, and Senjumaru was the leader of the pseudo R&D before Urahara created it and she was the one who taught Mayuri.
Senju doesn't really have many feats... Ichibei named every concept in the SS, and has knowledge rivaling even the big Gs. He's also one of the only few to use sacred Kido and literally created Bankai itself

In terms of science, research and all that jazz, I have Mayuri above Aizen. He has probably made the second most amount of scientific wonders that we see in the series, only surpassed by Urahara. And there may be a little bit of Mayuri fanboying.
Yeah, one hell of 'a little'

Senju doesn't really have many feats... Ichibei named every concept in the SS, and has knowledge rivaling even the big Gs. He's also one of the only few to use sacred Kido and literally created Bankai itself
Fair enough. Ichibei just doesn't have that scientist vibe. He's like a walking library of information, rather than a scientist, which is what I based my list off of.
Yeah, one hell of 'a little'
:)

It can incap people, it's just the weaker fusion between paralysis and madness hax
in can incap ppl inverse coz the character actually knows about them

why would naruto for example get scared of some random fodder in bleach when he knows nothing about the person?? would he still get scared if was thousands of times stronger?

Being afraid of someone due to social standing isn't fear hax. It's social influencing, which isn't reiatsu crush (You're description of RC fear hax is so inaccurate you described an ability which isn’t fear hax). Kenny was straight up making ichigo hallucinate due to sheer fear, despite them not knowing each other, so you're just wrong there.

The ability to supernaturally induce fear requires specific hax resistance, like any hax. Hax doesn't care about your AP (to a point, looking at you 4D and up characters).

Edit: Its like empathic hax (Fear hax is by nature a very well defined and specific subtype of empathic hax). Just as AP wouldn't let you resist me making you feel love without resistance feats, neither would it let you resist being made to feel fear.

Being afraid of someone due to social standing isn't fear hax. It's social influencing, which isn't reiatsu crush (You're description of RC fear hax is so inaccurate you described an ability which isn’t fear hax). Kenny was straight up making ichigo hallucinate due to sheer fear, despite them not knowing each other, so you're just wrong there.
Zabuza drove Sasuke, who barely knew anything about him or his village or his techniques other than that his sword was big and fast, to nearly attempt suicide just by being within a few dozen meters of him, and Orochimaru made Kakashi, who was unfazed by that, see himself dying just by glaring at him.

Back