• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

fe2.png
All according to cake.

POV: You become the Sternritter whose letter is the first in your name. Which one do you become (you can do real name or username)?
I’d be Quilge (J) for my middle name, which is what I go by, and Askin (D) for my first name.

For my username, I‘m choosing to ignore the first half because of who Sternritter L is, and instead take the latter half to be Candice (T).

I’d be Quilge (J) for my middle name, which is what I go by, and Askin (D) for my first name.

For my username, I‘m choosing to ignore the first half because of who Sternritter L is, and instead take the latter half to be Candice (T).
Aye, we're both Candice

One would think that after almost 7 years on the wiki, checking the profiles would become second nature to me. . . it isn't 😶‍🌫️
Yo Ovy, I got a question, do you know where to find the raws on the Kubo QnA statement about Royd copying 70-80% of power?

POV: You become the Sternritter whose letter is the first in your name. Which one do you become (you can do real name or username)?
Pernida(Username) Mask(Real name) Askin(Surname).
I dunno how transforming into a literal hand would be like but it would be interesting.

Burn the Witch was actually mentioned in Bleach anime episode 268.

The episode is during Uryuu Ishida vs Yammy and it was mentioned after the credit to anticipate the next episode.

Cannon, Rukia asked Uryuu on how he manages to get up to the tower and whether he can fly. Then Rukia proceed to say that there is a tribe that uses broomsticks to travel that she has heard of. Uryuu then respond saying Quincys are not Wizards/Witches.

main-qimg-79f5b5f2075ce7199da8651743cba090
main-qimg-de88b61a2cd01abdf5d6ee8acd170010
main-qimg-0d406abc15526d340420f5a9d67df285
main-qimg-e30e94b54bf755d7452202d614d10fc8
main-qimg-2719ff76a5cef1636a32856ef320a605
main-qimg-dfa690198a2653d97e03b32609c36301

Would it be possible to quantify the amp that the elite sternritter got from the Auswahlen by taking the amps that the bambis (minus bambietta) get from their Vollstandigs and distributing that power amongst them?

Would it be possible to quantify the amp that the elite sternritter got from the Auswahlen by taking the amps that the bambis (minus bambietta) get from their Vollstandigs and distributing that power amongst them?
Nah it cuz it also took power from those fodder foot soldiers.

The elites where also amped by their own holy forms

Nah it cuz it also took power from those fodder foot soldiers.

The elites where also amped by their own holy forms
Then we’d ignore the fodder soldiers to get a minimum value and apply the amp to their Vollstandigs as well (there’d also have to be discussion on whether the amp would apply to their base or just their Vollstandigs too, but that’s a different discussion).

We also know how much their Vollstandig amps them anyway via it amping them at least as much as Liltotto’s Vollstandig amps her.

Auswhalen boost will probably remain unquantifiable until cour 4 at best tbh.(it's probably gonna be unquantifiable forever).
I mean, I definitely don’t think we can get an exact value since there’s some things we just don’t know, like exactly how many soldats he absorbed and exactly how strong a soldat is, and I know Bazz got hit by it and we don’t know how big of a boost his Vollstandig is either, but I don’t see why we can’t use the things that we can quantify to find a better value for the amp than, “at least zero lol”.

We already have precedent on the wiki for absorbing someone’s power like this being additive too, just look at Quilge using Sklaveri on Ayon. It’s a different technique than the Auswhalen obviously, but the same idea applies.

For my first name, I'm Bazz-B (H - The Heat), for my middle name, I'm Gremmy (V - The Visionary, hell yeah), and for my last name, I'm Jerome (R - The Roar).

As for my username, I'm Mask/James (S - The Superstar).

Back