• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yeah what makes the bluray superior canon?

Iirc the director or someone high up didn’t even know about the changes made to the bluray version.

Edit: actually idk Kubo added that extra scene for Bernice.

Last edited:
__kon_kurosaki_kazui_and_abarai_ichika_bleach_drawn_by_nobuko28_28__sample-1e78e39c1ff2b74e3d74d9b459425229.jpg

The rebellion arc gives ichigo resistance to 5 sense illusion manipulation and mind control. Possibly all captains could get resistance to 5 sense manipulation. Since zanpakto can act independently even if they user is in a illusion.

Last edited:

w or w?

Yo this might be a dumb question but why didn’t Yhwach use the almighty to revive himself after the arrow was used and ichigo killed him.

Yo this might be a dumb question but why didn’t Yhwach use the almighty to revive himself after the arrow was used and ichigo killed him.
Maybe? I guess Ichigo "killed" Yhwach while his powers were still nullified, which prevented him from using the Almighty to resurrect? Granted, Yhwach isn't truly "dead" since Squad 0 turned him into the new Lynchpin of the worlds.

His soul might have potentially been shared with Kazui, and the rest of the Quincy still have a portion of his soul. It would be an interesting way of bringing him back to the story in some way.

The profiles have been created.

If you guys are able and have the time, can y'all go through and add needed categories/renders, it would help me out a ton.

Where should the categories go? There are profiles that are in Note/Explanations and there are profiles that are below everything.

The profiles have been created.

If you guys are able and have the time, can y'all go through and add needed categories/renders, it would help me out a ton.
Great

Yo I'm working on Burn the witch Bruno profile. I want to know if I should create a seperate Verse page or we can just add the page to Bleach verse page only. Also can we give Soul physiology to the burn the witch characters?

Back