• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The arrow only needs more foreshadowing. It has to be clear that Uryu used the Antithesis, and they have to make it clearer how 'The A' is the Antithesis of 'The A.'

When Uryu uses all his abilities and counters the Almighty, Ichigo should use his Bankai abilities to defeat Yhwach. Best ending ever

Then Konpachi and Don Kanoji kill Ichigo.

Nah, liking something means accepting it even with its faults, and no one can say that this wasn't anticlimactic. But maybe I'm nitpicking and should reread the Thousand-Year Blood War arc.

How tf was that anti climatic when He got his powers back and Ichigo still has to race against fate with his shattered Zangetsu?

That scene only adds to the tension as it makes it seem like even their most last ditch efforts failed.

So does Ichigo get the powers from Zangetsu like shadow, blunt, cero, etc? Also, what is this ability that Zangetsu uses in chapter 137? Is it a clone ability or something else, and is it ever explained in the databook at least?

So does Ichigo get the powers from Zangetsu like shadow, blunt, cero, etc?
You're thinking about this wrong.

Zangetsu gets Ichigo's powers, as all they are is simply Ichigo's power manifested. Not the other way around as you claim. So yes, Ichigo gets all of Zangetsu's powers because they are his powers.
Also, what is this ability that Zangetsu uses in chapter 137? Is it a clone ability or something else, and is it ever explained in the databook at least?
More a mental thing tbh. It isn't explained in the databook.

You're thinking about this wrong.

Zangetsu gets Ichigo's powers, as all they are is simply Ichigo's power manifested. Not the other way around as you claim. So yes, Ichigo gets all of Zangetsu's powers because they are his powers.
Ah okay.
More a mental thing tbh. It isn't explained in the databook.
How is it a mental thing when it's happening in the real world when Zangetsu is manifested through the Tenshintai? Also damn.

Hey everyone, how's it going? I'm new here... Ok, not really. I've lurked for a long time, and I had an account here... that I lost.

Anyway, on that old account, when Bleach got the Low 2-C rating (god, that was a while ago wasn't it), I congratulated Bleach fans, but I also said that I was going to read Bleach eventually.

Well, I have! I've also watched over half of the original anime (filler included), read most of the light novels (I just have to read We Do Knot Always Love You, The Honey Dish Rhapsody, and the fan summary of Spirits are Forever with You), read Burn the Witch, and I've watched the Thousand-Year Blood War anime.

Suffice to say, I've become a pretty big fan of Bleach!

Now where is the 2-C Bleach thread?!

Back