• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I think I tagged Arc in my server so I'm not sure if he (or someone else) has posted this here, but I'll do it anyway.
Essentially, Quincy's Existence Erasure has Mid-Godly Regeneration Negation and Negates Immortality (Types 3 and 8; Uryu stated that once he erases Roca, she will disappear)
mikeohearn.gif

I think I tagged Arc in my server so I'm not sure if he (or someone else) has posted this here, but I'll do it anyway.
Essentially, Quincy's Existence Erasure has Mid-Godly Regeneration Negation and Negates Immortality (Types 3 and 8; Uryu stated that once he erases Roca, she will disappear)
mikeohearn.gif
Wait til me and Zylieo get a Roca profile out

I'm currently working on revisions for Kisuke and Aizen and another verse so that'll be a while.

- Kubo approves everything put in the TYBW Anime and adds new stuff.

- A filler arc flashback was shown in the TYBW Anime.

- Do we assume Kubo considers that arc canon and we now have to get feats from that arc too?

I’m going to eventually go through the Zanpakuto rebellion arc and if there are no major contradictions then yeah it’s fine to be canon. If there are major contradictions then no it isn’t greenlit for canonicity.

I’m going to eventually go through the Zanpakuto rebellion arc and if there are no major contradictions then yeah it’s fine to be canon. If there are major contradictions then no it isn’t greenlit for canonicity.
So the flashback is still in the blue ray?

Yeah but where would it be put in the timeline. From what i remember it just sorta popped up in the middle of the Arrancar saga, maybe right after Ichigo beats Grimmjow?

The Zanpakuto arc is strange with the current information from what I remember, Muramasa can remove the spirits of the Zanpakuto so why did he remove the old Zangetsu and not White? Is it because Ichigo's Zanpakuto at the time was fake and used his Quincy side as his dominant spirit?

- Kubo approves everything put in the TYBW Anime and adds new stuff.

- A filler arc flashback was shown in the TYBW Anime.

- Do we assume Kubo considers that arc canon and we now have to get feats from that arc too?
As far as I'm aware, the flashback of the Zanpakuto Rebellion arc in particular was removed in the blu ray edition and even though we know for a fact that Kubo isn't aware of all the changes that were made in the blu ray, it could still prove to be an issue.

Back