• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Leaks (ep 25)

• Episode begins with Yūshirō Shihōin carrying the sacred armour on his way to Urahara (chapter 606 page 4)
  • As revealed in the summary, Askin continues his fight with Nimaiya by activating his Schrift, as in manga chapter 602
  • As revealed in the summary, the new fights are Tenjirō Kirinji vs Haschwalth and Uryū vs Senjumaru Shutara
  • Kirinji defeats and kills Haschwalth with his Zanpakutō, Kinpika
  • Uryū is also defeated by Senjumaru, but not killed
  • Senjumaru defeats Uryū with an umbrella. Leaker: "umbrella can do Antithesis better than Uryu does"
  • Kirinji and Senjumaru win easily without even being scratched by their opponents
  • Yhwach activates the Auswählen in this episode
  • Auswählen is handled very differently compared to the manga
  • All of Robert's scenes are cut from the episode, including his death by the Auswählen
  • Giselle and Zombietta scene in the cave from chapter 603 has not been cut, neither has Liltotto saving Giselle from the Auswählen
  • Post credits scene: Shunsui telling Ukitake he's going to see the Central 46 (beginning of chapter 605)
  • End of episode poem by Senjumaru

Kubo needs to keep Robert around to fight Ryuuken later on in Cour 3 and have him talk plus backstory and somehow knew Uryu's granpa Souken.

You can look at the Askin thing in 2 ways: 1 he’s faster than Pernida, Lille, and Gerard or 2 the others were caught off guard as only Askin recognized the true danger of Sayafushi in time to react. Either way tho, it’s impressive for Askin, the only one brought from below was more on top of things than the Elite. Which I suppose makes sense, since Askin is most worried about not failing than the others.
I interpret it as Askin seeing Oetsu blitz and murder his whole team so he actually has more caution which is why he barely dodged the slash but was still hit.

Even with all the awareness of the danger, he still couldn't fully dodge because he wasn't fast enough.

I actually dont know how jugram was defeated either. Maybe if he's one tapped sure but something tells me he wasn't. So they must of either one shot jugram, or got around the balance somehow. Would just reverse the misfortune. I think if you can't one shot him you can't beat him unless power null

I don't know how they can look at this in a bad light. Uryu and Jugram losing is more beneficial than them initially winning, especially for zero division, even better if they have hax feats.

I don't know how they can look at this in a bad light. Uryu and Jugram losing is more beneficial than them initially winning, especially for zero division, even better if they have hax feats.
If they can back it up with feats after hand yeah which might not necessarily happen.
Anyway no need to doompost but I'm still concerned for Uryu's and Jugram's showings

Burglar enters your home... you

A.) Scream.
B.) Call the cops.
C.) Grab a gun.
Me: Close the door behind them, they are stuck inside here with me now. :)

Burglar enters your home... you

A.) Scream.
B.) Call the cops.
C.) Grab a gun.
Me: Close the door behind them, they are stuck inside here with me now. :)
I'm already inside your house:

fcd8bfc20c223421057e2ac9c1740f79.jpg

During Ichigo's training where he has to endure the power of the King of Souls, does his Zanpakuto absorb the power? Could someone explain to me what happened?

During Ichigo's training where he has to endure the power of the King of Souls, does his Zanpakuto absorb the power? Could someone explain to me what happened?
We don't really have info about that (I think u are referring to when he was walking during Ichibe's training)

It seems like his body was about to explode but he managed to sustain it

He just tanks it, he didn't actually absorb the Soul King, since the Soul King is still the lynchpin after Ichigo's training, rather Ichigo merely withstood the power of the Soul King.

Back