• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Jugram Shat on Bazz-B, who is High - Top Captain Tier without usin his Balance at all.
And does that make you think they would be at Division 0 level? To me, all of this makes a lot of sense, rather than forcing Ishida and Jugram to solo the entire division 0.

Y’all remember that the SS that show up at Reiokyu are nerfed right? Like it’s stated that post Auswahlen they received their original power back. These people ain’t on fraud watch 😭 I swear Bleach fans can never be satisfied, y’all bitched and moaned when S0 got done dirty in the manga. Now that they’re shining in the anime y’all still bitching and moaning 😔 pathetic really

Y’all remember that the SS that show up at Reiokyu are nerfed right? Like it’s stated that post Auswahlen they received their original power back. These people ain’t on fraud watch 😭 I swear Bleach fans can never be satisfied, y’all bitched and moaned when S0 got done dirty in the manga. Now that they’re shining in the anime y’all still bitching and moaning 😔 pathetic really
They want the zero squad to do things against apparently non-existent people.

I mean even before that Jugram was one shotting Tensa Zangetsu

That feat alone puts him above Squad Zero not counting Ichibei

Jugram Shat on Bazz-B, who is High - Top Captain Tier without usin his Balance at all.
Duh?

That's how the gap is between the Royal Guard and characters on Bazz-B's level.

The Royal Guard can beat the likes of Jugram and the SS who in turn would shit on characters of Bazz-B's level without even using their Schrift.

Full Power SS > Royal Guard > Depowered SS > Bazz-B level characters

This only makes the premise stronger that Yhwach will redistribute power, and amplify the schrift of both. Now one thing I wonder is who will defeat the rest of squad 0.

I mean it's not even that crazy. Renji ***** on average captains alone. Renji in shikai was superior to a mask that was superior to two bankai captains. I know damn sure squad zero ain't weaker than him. Bazz B is comparable to Renji it seems and Jugram is superior to him. Why would squad zero even be weaker than Byakuya, Rukia or Renji if you think about it. They are at the top. It's only really people like yama, aizen and Kenpachi that can shit on them but I consider them beyond captains. I have no idea about how they compare to unohana but they should no diff everyone else.

I mean it's not even that crazy. Renji ***** on average captains alone. Renji in shikai was superior to a mask that was superior to two bankai captains. I know damn sure squad zero ain't weaker than him. Bazz B is comparable to Renji it seems and Jugram is superior to him. Why would squad zero even be weaker than Byakuya, Rukia or Renji if you think about it. They are at the top. It's only really people like yama, aizen and Kenpachi that can shit on them but I consider them beyond captains. I have no idea about how they compare to unohana but they should no diff everyone else.
Bazz also countered yama's flames. In the manga tanjiro perception blizted soifon who was arguably the fastest captain at the time. Senjumaru blizted nozel who is captain level before he even knew what happend. Oetsu blizted 4 elites and thinks he could fight yhwach a yama level threat.

I didn't say I think so. But the anime is really trying to get us to think that.
The opening having Uryu and Ichigo clash equally, Ishida piercing him, the entire marketing...
No they aren’t trying to show us that Uryu and Ichigo our equal in power. They’re showing us that Ichigo and Uryu are diametrically opposing each other rn. Don’t let the power scaling brain rot consume you, not every bit of visual symbolism/metaphor is a power scaling implication for Christ’s sake 😭

Bazz also countered yama's flames. In the manga tanjiro perception blizted soifon who was arguably the fastest captain at the time. Senjumaru blizted nozel who is captain level before he even knew what happend. Oetsu blizted 4 elites and thinks he could fight yhwach a yama level threat.
Tbf senjumaru did also say Yhwach thinking he can invade royal palace just because he beat yama is pretty arrogant

Oh we eating good with ep 25 animation,many people on ep 25 worked on Black Clover Movie- Insanely good animation

Last edited:
No they aren’t trying to show us that Uryu and Ichigo our equal in power
cover5.jpg

Back