• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

We see the effects of those blasts against his Bankai and they definitely don’t delete him at all.
Bro what ? We litterally see the hand regenerating in both anime and manga. And later you see Sajin taking all the damage done to the Bankai and shrug it off because of his immortality.
People who think Bambi is beating Sajin just because of The Explode are huffing copium.
I repeat, the whole point of the fight is that he threw away everything and defeated someone stronger than him for that. No immortality no W and oneshot instead. You dont like the idea of him getting oneshotted by someone who's not Aizen ? Fine but denying that all the carpet bombing he received through the fight wouldn't have annihilated him if he wasn't immortal is peak denial
And Shinji was hit only once and was on death door btw

Last edited:
Pls stop, it’s getting ridiculous now, that statements of surpassing previous power was even from an incomplete fullbring, you can’t really be serious, unless you think every mid-tier character is now a god tier 😭

let te me tell you a simple thing, those statements never apply to Dangai Ichigo because he is fused with tensa zangetsu who is fused with both hollow and Quincy side, something ichigo only unlock again with ichibei.

Also do you know that hikone went from Toshiro base level to soul king level in span of days?…
And ginjo and Ichigo are stated to be equal to they in terms of evolution, How can you say seriously ginjo did not get stronger when he is hybrid.

Tokinada also said ginjo mastered his hollow power, and he went to get slapped by fullbring Ichigo to surpass him by a lot, so he objectively get a lot stronger.
Regaining and approaching his original powers was stated from incomplete Fullbring. Going Beyond/Transcending Shinigami was only stated for Complete Fullbring. And the proper merge between both sets of power came after he regained the Shinigami piwers

The whole purpose was to re-unlock the memories hidden inside of Ichigo’s soul with the badge, and the badge had been absorbing Ichigo’s Reiatsu from the end of the SS arc up until after Aizen was beaten. It’s secondary canon but the anime goes out if it’s way to show Ichigo going into Final Getsuga Tensho during the time Ginjo is explaining that the badge samples his Reiatsu.

Also, you think Ichigo just magically forgot his zanpakuto training from when he was in the Dangai? Whether you believe he scales or not power wise, the experience and knowledge he gained with his zanpakuto there still remains. He still never undergoes Hollowfication as his Shinigami and Hollow powers are perfectly blended (pre True zanpakuto). Aizen considered Dangai Ichigo to be fused because the chain is wrapped around his arm. That’s about it. A big assumption. What really happened is that Ichigo accepted both sides of Zangetsu with the limited amount of knowledge he had on both of his Zan spirits. Which wouldn’t magically be erased when he gets his powers back.

You didn’t address Yhwach saying he regained the ‘elevated power’ he used to defeat Aizen while referring to the Ginjo incident.

As for Ginjo, when was it stated he has the same growth rate as Ichigo and Hikone? And Souls in Bleach get stronger when they survive and recover from life and death battles, sometimes in the middle of said battles.

But Ginjo A.) Did not get stronger mid battle with Ichigo. In fact he got weaker due to his mental state. B.) didn’t survive the battle to get the ‘Zenkai’ boost. He literally died unless we go off of the claim that they get stronger even after they die. Which isn’t implied, as when Giriko and Tsukishima showed new power in CFYOW, it’s stated that it’s because their deaths made them learn from their mistakes and use their Fullbring better, not because they gained more power after dying. C.) Was just wandering around the Rukon district and drinking with Giriko and Tsukishima. He never got into any fights since Ichigo until he fought the Sternritter and Grimmjow. In which he was extremely casual. Ichigo and Hikone’s growth rates require them to be pushed hard in battle to grow, not casual fights

Being a hybrid increases Ginjo’s maximum potential, as we’ve seen him jump from being relative to FB Bankai Ichigo and Hikone when fully mentally there to being able to rival an injured and weakened True Bankai Ichigo’s Getsuga Tensho when emotionally charged, as well has having the ability to become the Soul King. I don’t ever remember his growth rate being mentioned

Besides the Getsuga that was emotionally charged, and not using VS Battle wiki justifications which say everyone in CFYOW got inexplicably stronger for no reason, what puts CFYOW Ginjo above FB Bankai Ichigo?

Your best refute and the one that’s actually valid is mid tier characters scaling up. There’s arguments for that as well, but to not get too off topic with that line of thought, for the sake of this topic I can just say it only applies to FB Bankai Ichigo and Bankai Ginjo as per Yhwach’s statement and Ginjo’s more concrete scaling in CFYOW.

Keep in mind this entire topic is just a supporting evidence sub topic for Gerard’s scaling, which is why I’m not using all the arguments and lines of logic for said topic

The mental training is not a relevant argument, ichigo lost all the physical training form the meditation given his body reverted to the age prior the Dangai + the spiritual boost was due tensa zangestu (Hollow and Quincy side fused) merging with Ichigo itself hence why the zanpakuto became one with Ichigo allowing ichigo to temporally have access to the real power of his zanpakuto.

Ain’t gonna address all the rest, all the things you said are just things discussed and addressed in this thread multiple time, even the thing regarding Ichigo regaining power with Yhwach, it is your the burden to understand basic and common arguments regarding the scaling, if you can’t, keep using your scaling based on misconceptions, not a problem of mine.

I don't care your and jo arguments but this Can I see the scan? It's Never stated as far as I remember.
"Yeah, the kid'll get stronger with every battle. I don't mind that, but it was a mistake not to kill them for you guys."I don't want to say this, but that was the same kind of thing Kurosaki is.“ - CFYOW

grimmjow compare hikone evolution to Ichigo, there are more statements like that, but I remember one more even more specific, I need to search it when I have the time.

ginjo is an Ichigo 2.0 so it would apply to him as well

"Yeah, the kid'll get stronger with every battle. I don't mind that, but it was a mistake not to kill them for you guys."I don't want to say this, but that was the same kind of thing Kurosaki is.“ - CFYOW

grimmjow compare hikone evolution to Ichigo, there are more statements like that, but I remember one more even more specific, I need to search it when I have the time.

ginjo is an Ichigo 2.0 so it would apply to him as well
This doesn't prove anything. Also Hikone growth rate was obviously way above Ginjo.

@Arc7Kuroi @Deceived3596 hey guys can I get explanation for why Blut vene is considered as Resistance to Absolute Zero. I mean I get the as Nodt feat. But it was not mentioned he Resisted it through Blut. I need arguments for why we interpret it as It's done by Blut.

Everyone: Bleach does not promote or have any islamic references

Bleach:
i721rud9lohb1.jpg

Regaining and approaching his original powers was stated from incomplete Fullbring. Going Beyond/Transcending Shinigami was only stated for Complete Fullbring. And the proper merge between both sets of power came after he regained the Shinigami piwers

The whole purpose was to re-unlock the memories hidden inside of Ichigo’s soul with the badge, and the badge had been absorbing Ichigo’s Reiatsu from the end of the SS arc up until after Aizen was beaten. It’s secondary canon but the anime goes out if it’s way to show Ichigo going into Final Getsuga Tensho during the time Ginjo is explaining that the badge samples his Reiatsu.

Also, you think Ichigo just magically forgot his zanpakuto training from when he was in the Dangai? Whether you believe he scales or not power wise, the experience and knowledge he gained with his zanpakuto there still remains. He still never undergoes Hollowfication as his Shinigami and Hollow powers are perfectly blended (pre True zanpakuto). Aizen considered Dangai Ichigo to be fused because the chain is wrapped around his arm. That’s about it. A big assumption. What really happened is that Ichigo accepted both sides of Zangetsu with the limited amount of knowledge he had on both of his Zan spirits. Which wouldn’t magically be erased when he gets his powers back.

You didn’t address Yhwach saying he regained the ‘elevated power’ he used to defeat Aizen while referring to the Ginjo incident.

As for Ginjo, when was it stated he has the same growth rate as Ichigo and Hikone? And Souls in Bleach get stronger when they survive and recover from life and death battles, sometimes in the middle of said battles.

But Ginjo A.) Did not get stronger mid battle with Ichigo. In fact he got weaker due to his mental state. B.) didn’t survive the battle to get the ‘Zenkai’ boost. He literally died unless we go off of the claim that they get stronger even after they die. Which isn’t implied, as when Giriko and Tsukishima showed new power in CFYOW, it’s stated that it’s because their deaths made them learn from their mistakes and use their Fullbring better, not because they gained more power after dying. C.) Was just wandering around the Rukon district and drinking with Giriko and Tsukishima. He never got into any fights since Ichigo until he fought the Sternritter and Grimmjow. In which he was extremely casual. Ichigo and Hikone’s growth rates require them to be pushed hard in battle to grow, not casual fights

Being a hybrid increases Ginjo’s maximum potential, as we’ve seen him jump from being relative to FB Bankai Ichigo and Hikone when fully mentally there to being able to rival an injured and weakened True Bankai Ichigo’s Getsuga Tensho when emotionally charged, as well has having the ability to become the Soul King. I don’t ever remember his growth rate being mentioned

Besides the Getsuga that was emotionally charged, and not using VS Battle wiki justifications which say everyone in CFYOW got inexplicably stronger for no reason, what puts CFYOW Ginjo above FB Bankai Ichigo?

Your best refute and the one that’s actually valid is mid tier characters scaling up. There’s arguments for that as well, but to not get too off topic with that line of thought, for the sake of this topic I can just say it only applies to FB Bankai Ichigo and Bankai Ginjo as per Yhwach’s statement and Ginjo’s more concrete scaling in CFYOW.

Keep in mind this entire topic is just a supporting evidence sub topic for Gerard’s scaling, which is why I’m not using all the arguments and lines of logic for said topic
From this are you saying that Dangai=Shinigami+Fullbring Ichigo and that all of his hybrid powers are perfectly blended together?

Fun Fact

Äs Nodt's vollständig "Tatar Foras" means "Fear of God", and it seems to be reflection of his fear of Yhwach (God to Quincy). The eyes in this symbolize the way to his soul, showing he is terrified of death.

This constitutes a crucial facet of his character, and a philosophical value derived from this is that in order to instill fear, one must harbor the greatest apprehension towards oneself.

could someone please help me? how am i supposed to argue with someone who insists that current ichigo is only mach 1?

thanks.

So I don’t have access to my novels rn but was there something in CFYOW about Quilge ~ Bambi in terms of power or am I losing it?
Menoly, to whom the question had been directed, had been overtaken by fear and was shivering. "Th-this is so bad, Loly! She might be as strong as that Quilge guy with the glasses..." - CFYOW

It is zombie bambi tho, and the Quilge they are referring is most likely base quilge

Imagine a character saying that the goat Kisuke isn't qualified to be a captain, I don't think there is a lower IQ than this in the entire manga

Back