• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

A female version of yhwach would be hotter
4uUJlX3OmMC-8hSyjCXHSd0yJN5nUYSCMxNq_e9d1RY.webp

You probably suck
He only sucks when it comes to Deceived. They exclusive like that.
I despise this discussion thread.
"Do you think Arc hates Bleach GD because he too lives in fear of what he has created?"

These degenerates never had time to do this when the staff denied every Bleach CRT and they kept bitching. Take responsibility for your actions and what you have wrought.

He only sucks when it comes to Deceived. They exclusive like that.

"Do you think Arc hates Bleach GD because he too lives in fear of what he has created?"

These degenerates never had time to do this when the staff denied every Bleach CRT and they kept bitching. Take responsibility for your actions and what you have wrought.
Damn me and blank agree on somethin

Y'all made me evil
Don't include me in this I was never in a big Bleach discussion until this year when I remembered "Oh yeah I ******* (note that this word isn't anything bad, I just didn't think this would get tagged up, I was using it to add more strength to my love of the series) love Bleach, let me get into these discussions"

Back